Question about Samsung SCX-4300 Monochrome Laser Multifunction Printer
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: please help samsung scx
This is a link to view how to reset: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qzc9JImUcak
This is a link to download firmwares (version 1.13, 1.16, and 1.18_fix) and download software to update firmware files to printer: http://dox.abv.bg/files/listtree
1. Push 8 times button MENU then OK to print a report and view your version of firmware
2. REPLACE FIRMWARE VERSION 1.13 ONLY WITH 1.13_fix
3. REPLACE FIRMWARE VERSION 1.16 ONLY WITH 1.16_fix
4. REPLACE FIRMWARE VERSION 1.18 ONLY WITH 1.18_fix
5. REPLACE FIRMWARE VERSION 1.21 ONLY WITH 1.18_fix
6. DO NOT REPLACE FIRMWARE VERSION 1.23, I DON'T HAVE FIRMWARE VERSION 1.23
IF YOU REPLACE FIRMWARE VERSION WITH WRONG VERSION A "SCANNER ERROR" OCCURS AFTER SEVERAL MONTHS WHICH MEANS YOUR SCANNER MATRIX IS BURNED OUT AND MUST BE REPLACED
Posted on Jan 24, 2011
SOURCE: how can I reset chip
I am presuming you want to reset all the systems settings to the factory defaults. Try this:
You can selectively clear information stored in your machine's memory.
1 Press Menu until Maintenance appears on the top line of the display.
2 Press the scroll button ( or ) until Clear Settings appears and press OK.
3 Press the scroll button ( or ) to select the item you want to clear.
• Paper Setting: Resets all of the Paper Setting options to the factory default.
• Copy Setup: Resets all of the Copy Setup options to the factory default.
• All Settings: Resets all of your settings to the factory default.
• Machine Setup: Resets all of the system settings, such as the display language and save
mode, to the factory default.
4 Press OK to confirm clearing. The selected setting is cleared.
5 Repeat steps 3 through 4 to clear another setting.
6 Press Stop/Clear to return to Standby mode.
Posted on Nov 30, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 28, 2015 | Samsung SCX 4623F - multifunction fax /...
Jan 02, 2015 | Samsung Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 06, 2011 | Samsung Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 21, 2011 | Samsung Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 06, 2011 | Samsung Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 02, 2010 | Samsung SCX-4216F All-In-One Laser Printer
Aug 20, 2010 | Samsung ML-2850 Series
121 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!