My x box wouldn't come on and it had 2 red flashing arcs or a half circle flashing on the on off
button. I didn't use it for a week. Tried it today stayed on for three songs then quit again. Now if
won't come back on I can't play my games of which I have several invested in this X BOX 360.
My mom is very upset because she bought this two year warranty and paid over$ 500.00 plus
all these games and she couldn't get through to the phone number on the outside of her two year
service warranty agreement!
Please help us get this fixed as soon as possible or send me a new one ! I don't want this XBOX
back if it's going to keep not playing!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
All the message means is it can't find the internet, so your internet must have went down.. your systems should still be working fine. I don't know much about using usb for ethernet, but that sounds like it would work no problem.
To connect a controller to Xbox 360 console:
1) Simply plug in the controller into one of the three USB ports avaiable on the system. Two of which are on the front of the console( next to the power button, there is a small door, it is marked by two dots on top, open it and you will find the two USB ports, the third USB port is on the back of the system)
1)Press and hold the Xbox guide button until the controller turns on.
2) Make sure that the console is on, then press and release the connect button on the console( the button next to the memory card slots)
3) Press and release the connect button on the Xbox wireless controller, if connected the ring of lights on the controller will stop blinking, one of which will now be constantly lit, The same will occur on the ring of lights on the console itself
no the xbox doesnt work with the usb to ethernet adapter. i thought it would work also. and it turns out it does. this would be because you have to install the device drive for it to work, and you cant do this on your xbox. but radioshack sells ethernet ports for about $6 if you know how to switch them out.
put it on a usb storage device, like an Ipod or a pendrive and plug the storage device into the Xbox 360's usb port in the back. For some reason I had issues getting it to work in the front USB ports, but not the back.