Question about Panasonic Televison & Video
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
The picture you have is a Directv universal remote.If that is correct.
Turn your Tv on.
Press and hold the TV and SET button until the TV button lights up. 4 seconds or so.
Release the buttons.enter one of the 3 codes below.If the TV turns Off you have the right code,press the TV button to lock the code in.repeat if the code does not turn the TV off
for Panasonic the codes are 034 or 080,056, 164
Posted on Nov 03, 2007
SOURCE: universal remote code
I just bought one of those remotes to use on a Magnavox VCR because the buttons on the original remote are difficult to read (grey numbers on grey buttons).
The TV codes for Panasonic are: 0171, 0148, 0054, 0170, 0062, 0374, 0381, 0437, 0950, 0003, 0070. Good luck.
I had no luck with any of the codes given, so I tried the "Programming with Code Search" method and it worked.
1. Turn ON the device manually.
2. Press and hold the "P" button until the red light stays on.
3. Press and release the desired mode button (TV, VCR, etc.) The red light blinks, then stays lit.
4. Press Channel Up button repeatedly (up to 300 times) until the channel changes. (If you accidentally overshoot, press Channel Down to backtrack.)
5. Press and release the Enter button to set the code. (Mine doesn't have an "Enter" button, only an "ENT" button the left of the "0" and that didn't work, but I found the "M" button in the middle worked.)
Posted on Dec 27, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 14, 2017 | Panasonic Televison & Video
Nov 29, 2016 | Panasonic Televison & Video
Feb 07, 2016 | Sanyo HT32546 TV
Jan 25, 2016 | Panasonic Televison & Video
Oct 23, 2015 | Panasonic Light Tower Vcr/tv/cable Program...
May 09, 2015 | Universal Televison & Video
Nov 09, 2014 | Televison & Video
Aug 06, 2011 | GE JASRM24912 Remote Control
Mar 15, 2010 | Panasonic Televison & Video
302 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: