Laptop integrated webcam is not working can show me a solution ?
Test your webcam here by hitting "allow" in top window and seeing if webcam displays in left panel
1) Working OK = Webcam hardware (cam and connections) are functional and installed software is problem
2) Not working = Fault with hardware - Take laptop to techshop or disable software and install plug-in webcam
Software problem ( as in 1 above )
1) Expand 'imaging' file in Device Manager and right click on text for webcam - 'Update driver' using internet option.
2) Uninstall webcam software, restart computer and re-install using CD ) 3)Uninstall webcam software, restart computer and re-install using webcam manufacture's download from support website
4) Uninstall software and if computer has 'New Hardware Detection' facility reboot allowing the software to install automatically.
Aug 31, 2009 |
Computers & Internet