Question about Televison & Video
Dish network remote code for polaroid TLA 04641C ? None seem to work.
Please follow the steps below to program your remote control to equipment other then your DISH receiver:
Note: If you start this procedure and at any time and do not press a button within 20 seconds, the remote will end the procedure automatically. Simply start over again. Use the TV button for your TV, the VCR button for your VCR or DVD player. These Mode buttons are located at the top of your remote control.
1. With the desired equipment on, press and hold the correct Mode button until all mode button backlights illuminate, then release.
2. Press the numbers 5-0-0 on the remote control.
3. Press the Pound (#) button on the remote.
4. Press and hold the correct Mode button until all mode button backlights illuminate, then release.
5. Press and release the Power button on the remote control.
6. Press the Up button once a second while pointing the remote at the desired equipment. If the code for the equipment comes up, the equipment will power off.
7. Press the Pound (#) button. If the code entered is valid for the remote, the mode light flashes three times.
8. To verify the code works try several different functions for that equipment. Let me know if this helps and please rate the solution. lone99star
Posted on Jan 11, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 06, 2012 | Polaroid Televison & Video
Jan 07, 2011 | Polaroid TLA-01911C TV
Jan 01, 2011 | Polaroid TLA-01911C TV
Oct 16, 2010 | Polaroid Televison & Video
Dec 14, 2009 | Polaroid TLA-04011C 40 in. LCD TV
May 10, 2009 | Panasonic Televison & Video
268 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!