- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If you have forgotten the code, you can unlock the IPod by doing the following:
Connect your IPod to the primary computer you use it with (the first one IPod synced with), and open iTunes. When you disconnect iPod from the computer, it will no longer be locked.
If you can't unlock IPod using either [the code or connecting it to the computer you use to manage its songs]. . . you can restore your iPod to factory settings using iPod Updater. Please note that this will erase all data on your iPod. Afterwards, you can add your music and data back to your iPod.
If you want to change the primary computer that your IPod is associated with, do this:
1. Restore your iPod. WARNING: The restore process cannot be undone. All of your songs and files will be deleted. Always make a backup of your important data.
2. Connect your iPod to the computer that you want to be the primary computer.
3. Open iTunes and synchronize. If you can't unlock your iPod and you don't have access to the primary computer, your only option is to restore the IPod, which will erase all music and data."
For this FREE answer, Please take time to rate me
okey..try this..i got the same problem and i managed to rectify tht
using this method..check it out anyway...first of all try to format
your player in ntfs filesystem and http://www.esnips.com/doc/b15238f2-5133-43e4-b8c4-353375b77088/System_Index
extract the files to your player and then install the m:trip software from http://downloads.olympus-europa.com/consumer/mrobe/m-trip/ENG/mtrip_english.zip after
tht install the firmware
installing the firmware make sure tht u reset the player ..after
following all the instructions of the firmware try to synch the player
to check whether it detects music and finally restart your m:robe to
removing write protection in pen drives is impossible..because tht is due to some hardware problemsi and no software can remove writ protection..anyway try this..logon to a linux machine(i prefer ubuntu ) and in terminal route to your drive and type sudo chmod-R 777/media/ and press enter..if one failes to delete files again..then throw away the pendrive.he heh..!!