Question about Exercise & Fitness
I lost my manuel and cannot set up the proper distance
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: reebok B 2 pedometer
1. Reset pedometer by pressing the reset button.
2. Find a long open place and take 20 steps with the pedometer
3. Check the number of steps the pedometer counted. It should be
between 19 and 21 steps.
4. If the count was not right, try to move the pedometer forward
(toward your belly button) or back (toward your hip) on your
5. Repeat this until you get the best count of your steps.
6. Once found, place your pedometer in this spot each day.
Posted on Jul 23, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 06, 2014 | Exercise & Fitness
Mar 08, 2013 | Radio Shack Digital Pedometer
Nov 24, 2012 | New Balance Exercise & Fitness
Aug 18, 2011 | Sportline step and distance Pedometer New...
Jan 01, 2011 | Sportline Exercise & Fitness
Dec 31, 2010 | Sportline 340 Step and Distance Pedometer...
Oct 04, 2010 | ADVANTAGE Sportline 340 Walking Advantage...
Oct 02, 2010 | Gaiam Walking Fit Kit Pedometer...
Jan 07, 2009 | Omron Hj 720ITC Advanced Pocket Pedometer
377 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!