a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
This likely is a problem with an add-on or a tool bar.
1.Start Firefox in Safe Mode- Hold shift while starting Firefox. If prompted select Continue in Safe Mode.
2. If Firefox starts in Safe Mode, select Tools>Add Ons
3. Select Extensions on the left side. This will give you a list of your extensions.
4. Pick one extension and click disable.
5. Now close Firefox and open it normally. If you dont get the error, you know which one was giving you trouble. You should remove that extension or check for updates.
6. If you get the error again, start from step 1 and choose a different extension each time.
Notes: A: If somehow you get the errors in Safe Mode you can click cancel on the popups until you are able to continue OR you can set the date back on your computer by a day or two.
B: Toolbars that track airline miles and Gamersunite snagbar have been known to cause this error.
I hope this helps.
my P990i has closed its application.the only left in my main menu is the MULTIMEDIA,GAMES,TOOLS,OFFICE and PHONE.i can't even open the TOOLS coz the CLOSED APPLICATION will appear.please advice me for a solution sir.....
1. Enable Hidden Files and Folders: 1. A. Windows XP : 1. a.i. Click on “Start”, click “My Computer” 1. a.ii. On the “Tools” menu, click on “folder options”. 1.a.iii. On the “view” tab, locate “Advanced settings” and then follow these steps: Check the option “Show Hidden files and folders” Clear the option, “Hide protected operating system files check box”. Clear the option, “Hide file extensions for know file types check box”. 1. a.iv. Click ok and close the window. 1.B. Windows Vista : 1.b.i. Click on “Start”, click “My Computer” 1.b.ii. In the Explorer window, click “Organize” 1.b.iii. Choose “Folder and Search Options”. 1.b.iv. In the folder options window, click on “View” tab 1.b.v. Select the option “Show hidden files and folders” click “ok”.
2. Delete Windows Live Contacts folder : 2. a. Click on “Start”; double click on “My computer” 2. b. Browse to the location Windows XP: C:\Documents and Settings\<Your Windows logon name>\Local settings\Application Data\Microsoft Windows Vista: C:\Users\<Your Windows logon name>\App Data\Local\Microsoft 2. c. Delete “Windows live contacts folder” completely. Note:
Ensure to exit Windows live Messenger from the task manager before
deleting Windows live contacts cache folder, otherwise you will get an
error prompting that you can’t delete the folder . 2. d. Try signing into Windows Live Messenger.
This error code indicates that the door is not locking. Is the washer door firmly shut?
The door must be completely closed for the washer to operate. The door may look as if it's closed, but it may not be latched. Open the door and firmly close it. Were you washing a large load?
Before you close the washer door, check for laundry items sticking out beyond the door opening. Leave enough space in the washer to allow the clothes to freely tumble. Reduce your load size if needed. To remove the error display, press Pause/Cancel twice.
If Pause/Cancel does not work:
Unplug the washer or disconnect the power for one minute.
Plug in the washer or reconnect the power.
Re-select the cycle and press Start.
NOTE: If the error remains on the display, and all of the other conditions above have been checked, call for service.
press F8 key (just after BIOS screen) at the next cold reboot and you will see a DOS screen with 3 or more options. Read each of them and I think you will see one option is to resume setup. This option places the system at a safe entry point to continue the setup. Another option may read "cancel setup and restore previous system"...this one may be used if you cannot get the "resume setup" option after repeated tries.