Question about Samsung HT-E4500 - Home theater system - vTuner Smart - HT-E4500/ZA
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Making the HT-X50 Region Free
Remove all discs from player.
2. Turn off the player
3. Unplug the power cord to the player
4. Wait 30 seconds, then reconnect the power cord.
5. Turn on player with the remote control. Wait until player LCD says 'No Disc'.
6. Press 'Enter' on remote control. (There will be No On-Screen Response.)
7. Press 8, 4, 2, 6, 9 on the remote control. (There will be No On-screen Response.)
8. Press Enter on the remote control. Player will power off.
9. Turn player on using remote control.
10. Open the tray.
11. Close the tray.
12. Turn player off then on.
13. Player is now Region Free
Posted on Feb 28, 2009
SOURCE: Samsung HT-TX500 region free
i live in Thailand and just made my HT-TX500 region free,
this is what i did
your dvd must be off with no dvd inside
push power on wait til no disc come up then push enter
then push 84269 then push enter then wait for the dvd to turn off
wait 5 mins.then push power on and that worked for me
Posted on Jan 11, 2009
Posted on Feb 25, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 27, 2013 | Samsung HT-F6500W/ZA Home Theater System -...
Dec 24, 2013 | Samsung HT-F6500W/ZA Home Theater System -...
Dec 07, 2013 | Samsung HT-F5500W 5.1-Channel 3D Blu-ray...
Jan 28, 2013 | Samsung BD-UP5000 Blu-ray and HD-DVD...
Jun 09, 2010 | Samsung HT-TZ312 Theater System
May 07, 2010 | Samsung HT-TXQ120 Home Theater System...
Jun 04, 2009 | Samsung HT-TZ312 Theater System
Apr 16, 2009 | Samsung HT-DS610 System
Aug 01, 2008 | Televison & Video
293 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: