Question about Uniden Cordless Phone
The handset on my cordless Uniden phone reads "out of range", but I was just using it a minute or so before. What is an easy fix?
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
A reset is done by following the below steps:
1. Disconnect the battery from handset(s)
2. Disconnect Phone Cord from wall jack
3. Disconnect Phone cord from base unit
4. Disconnect AC adapter from wall outlet
5. Allow to sit for 30 min
6. Reconnect Phone Cord to base
7. Reconnect Phone cord to wall jack
8. Reconnect AC Adapter to wall outlet
9. Reconnect battery into handset until you click or feel the plug snap into place
10. Re-Register Handset by placing on main base
Mar 13, 2015 | Uniden DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone ID
on Feb 14, 2011 | Uniden DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone ID
Dec 08, 2010 | Uniden Cordless Phone
Nov 17, 2010 | Uniden Cordless Phone
May 25, 2010 | Uniden TRU9585 Cordless Phone
Feb 01, 2010 | Uniden 5.8GHz Dual Cordless Phone
Dec 05, 2009 | Uniden Cordless Phone
Oct 03, 2009 | Uniden TCX905 Cordless Accessory Handset...
Aug 02, 2009 | Uniden DECT 6.0 Cordless Telephone...
Oct 14, 2016 | Uniden Cordless Phone
346 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!