I recently got a second hand ipaq1910 which was working great for a while, then it started to have problems with the touch screen not working correctly (It wouldnt go into settings mode etc). Now the screen has gone grey and has frozen completely.
Anybody know what I am doing wrong?
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If it got wet it might still be wet from the inside and that is why your touch screen wont work, You would need to open it and clean it from inside. Or it could have a bad digitizer and that is a second reason why the touch screen wouldnt work. You can try doing a hard reset if you says it just shows a triangle on the screen.
Turn the G1 off. If it’s frozen on, take the battery out and put it back in the unit.Hold the Home and Power keys down at same time for about 25 seconds. You will see a yellow triangle screen with exclamation point in the middle Now to wipe the device clean: Press Alt+L. Press Alt+W for a factory reset. Press the Home and Back keys again for about 25 seconds. The device should then reset again and the hard reset is complete.
My LG KU990 viewty screen has frozen....meaning...the touch screen doesn't respond when I press it. I can answer the phone and only call numbers i've already. Does anyone know how I can fix this I stupidly did not get it insured
I've turned it off and left it off for some time, taken the sim card out, but this doesn't help. Does anyone have a solution?
you can try to recalibrate the touch screen to see if that works,
Start> settings> display> calibrate
* since screen is not working you will have to go the long away and use buttons on phone and nav wheel to get to these options
I read another entry and you have to hold down the red and green button and click your stylus into the bottom little button beside where you plug your phone in to charge.
It didn't fix my problem though which is similar to yours.
freezedMy HTC was working great!!...sudenly started to freeze and after that just turned off...I try to soft reset it....but it is still hanged how can i hard reset ?it worked at the begining(just for 2 seconds) but later the phone didnt start....and then it didnt continue the starting..sometimes after that just a clear white screen appeared. it freezed again.touch screen not working at all.
1. Pull out the stylus. 2. With the device turned on, press and hold the VOLUME DOWN and ENTER buttons, then press the RESET button with the stylus tip. 3. Release the RESET button, but continue pressing the VOLUME DOWN and ENTER buttons until you see this message on the screen:
4. Release the VOLUME DOWN and ENTER buttons, then press the VOLUME UP button to perform the hard reset, or press any other button to cancel the reset.
You can also use Clear Storage to reset your device back to factory default settings and/or format the internal storage.
1. On the Home screen, slide to the Settings tab and then tap All Settings. 2. On the System tab, tap Clear Storage. 3. In the drop-down menu, select whether to Clear Storage only, Format internal storage only, or Clear storage and format internal storage. 4. Enter “1234” and then tap Yes.