Question about Televison & Video
Sky remote control code
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Sky remote code for LG 42LC46 tv
After spending hours on this I found that code 0206 worked on my sky+ remote(with LG 42LC46). On an old sky remote, prior to version 4 (inside the battery compartment), just use 206.
This code was actually for a LG 42PX5D but it works perfectly on my tv.
Posted on Aug 04, 2008
Press tv on the Sky remote
press and hold select and red until the led blinks twice
type in 0 0 6 0
press the power button, if the tv turns off then the press select and the remote should work all the tv functions.
If the tv does not turn off then press tv then the power button and keep doing this until the tv turns off, once it turns off press select and it should work.
If you have any problems let me know
Posted on Apr 04, 2009
SOURCE: sky remote control code
You can follow the instructions given in the link---
Codes for Sky Digibox
You can also see for reference the instructions manual on the link---
You need to just click on the above links and will be able to get the sky remote control code.
Please accept this solution and do rate it as FixYa if found useful.
Posted on Apr 26, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 24, 2016 | Tevion Televison & Video
Oct 16, 2012 | Tevion Televison & Video
1530, 3731VT, MD3731VT
Sky+ Remote Control Unit Programming Procedure Follow the steps below
1. Select any channel on the TV.
2. Point your Sky+ remote control away from the TV and press the tv button.
3. Press and hold down the Select and red buttons simultaneously on the Sky+ remote control until the red light at the top of the Sky+ remote control flashes twice.
4. Input the 3 digit number from the Sky+ remote control codes then press the Select button. The red light at the top of the Sky+ remote control should flash twice.
5. Point the Sky+ remote control at the TV and try the volume button.
* If this works try the other TV functions.
* If these work then the correct code has been selected.
* It's important to note that not all TV functions will be supported by the Sky+ remote control e.g. Picture in Picture.
If all functions do not work correctly, then repeat steps 1 - 3 and work through all the relevant 3 digit numbers from the Sky+ remote control codes, until you find the code which supports all or as many of the TV functions as possible.
Please note: In order to operate both your TV and Sky+ with your Sky+ remote control, you will be required to switch modes e.g. to switch on your TV from stand-by, you would need to press "TV" followed by the "Stand-by" button. Then to change channel on your Sky+ you would need to press the "Sky" button followed by the "TV guide" button
Oct 16, 2011 | Televison & Video
Jun 16, 2010 | Starlite Skyworth SLC1551AW 15 in. HD LCD...
Feb 01, 2010 | Televison & Video
Aug 29, 2009 | Televison & Video
Apr 26, 2009 | Televison & Video
Dec 01, 2008 | Universal Remote Control 6-Device...
23 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!