Question about Canon Pixma MP270 All-in-One InkJet Printer
As above plus a little box keeps saying to switch off printer and re-start. Noticeable too that the green bar goes a short distance but alas, no printing of doc
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: unable to clear printer queue
I had a related problem. Couldn't delete a job from the queue nohow. I wound up deleting various processes (CTRL ALT DEL PROCESSES tab) and it cleared it.
Posted on Apr 02, 2008
SOURCE: Canon ip5200 Service Error 6A00
This might have something to do with canon's absurd print cartridge limitation agreement.... where the print cartridge will only print for a certain limit and then locks
Posted on Jul 24, 2008
1. First, try turning printer off and on.
2. Next, on the computer side, this is how you manually clear the printer queue.
1. Go to Start, Control Panel and Administrative Tools. Double click on Services icon.
2. Scroll down to the Print Spooler service and right click on itand select Stop. In order to do this, you need to be logged in asAdministrator. At this point, no one will be able to print anything onany of the printers that are being hosted on this server.
3. Next you need to go to the following directory: C:WINDOWSSystem32spoolPRINTERS.Delete all the files in this folder. This will clear all print queues(it’s a good idea to first make sure there are no other print jobsbeing processed on any of the other printers on the server becausedoing this step will delete those jobs also)
4. Now you can go back to the Services console and right-click and choose Start for the Print Spooler service!
You can also go to a command prompt and type net stop spooler or net start spooler to start and stop the service.
I hope this helps. If you have more questions, let me know.
Posted on Jan 09, 2009
turn the printer off by the socket. hold down the on button and keep held down whilst turning on the socket switch. Then press the button next to the on (i don't know what it is called) , so it goes onto orange then again to get to green. now it should stay on green and print. i hope this i useful
Posted on Apr 24, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 19, 2017 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
on Mar 11, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 02, 2011 | HP Officejet Pro 8500 Wireless All-In-One...
Jul 02, 2011 | HP Photosmart Premium C309A All-In-One...
Mar 05, 2011 | HP DeskJet 5550 InkJet Printer
Mar 02, 2011 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 24, 2010 | Canon Pixma MP270 All-in-One InkJet...
40 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: