Question about Cell Phones
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: facebook probem
follow these steps... there difficult
1. go to "Run"
2. type cmd hit enter
3. a black box will come up. type exactlyafter the colon : telnet www.facebook.com and hit enter
4. wait until it goes through a list of numbers and addresses
5. it will give you a number at the bottom somthing like. 188.8.131.520 or somthing.
6. take tht number and type it into the URL and hit enter if it does it again then its facebook it self
Posted on Oct 09, 2008
Here is my advice : Just go to www.microsoft.com and download internet explorer again and install it , then reboot your system . I'm sure that this will solve the problem . any way , why don't you try other internet communication softwares like ( firefox or google chrome) those both are great also . I advice you to have more than one internet communication software . I already have three just in case if one of them is corrupted . I have ( Internet explorer and firefox and google chrome ) . just try the idea and you'll be satisfied with the result .
good luck .
rate if useful please !
Posted on Jan 30, 2010
SOURCE: Hi i try to login
A programming error on the computer though not from facebook interface software. That could be check verified from another computer without programming variables disconfigured. A programming envirionment communicates with the codes of any software a feature that could set by an expert computer programmer requiring reconfurating or performing diagnostic functionalities. How to disable the program environments.
1. Sign into the internet browser.
2. locate the settings toolbar on the browser, click on toolbar that indicates options.
3. Access the internet settings from where to disable the kind of way the computer recognises data on the network explained
4. reconfigure the internet search setting by clicking browser defaults
5. reconfigure all settings to defaults to achieve internet data recognition after the computer has been altered.
Posted on Dec 08, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 21, 2016 | Samsung Cell Phones
Mar 06, 2016 | Samsung Cell Phones
Dec 22, 2014 | Samsung Cell Phones
Mar 17, 2013 | Cell Phones
I have a Samsung GT-E2220 but it prompt me for sim password wheni insert my sim in.,. and i was trying to rest it but it also prompt me the security password with 8 digit,and i was thinking if you can help solve my problem..
Jan 21, 2013 | Samsung Cell Phones
Apr 23, 2012 | Samsung Cell Phones
19 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!