A critical firmware error has occurred.
1. Turn the device off and then on.
2. Try to determine whether the error occurs intermittently, while printing, or when turning on the device.
3. If the error appears while printing, determine whether it occurs when printing from a specific computer, a specific application, or a specific file. If all other computers, applications, or files
can print without the error, then the problem may be only within one print job or computer. Make sure the computer has the most current printer drivers, or use a generic printer driver.
4. Go to www.hp.com/support/LJP3005. Click Download Drivers and Software. Check for the latest firmware image version at the bottom of the page. If this firmware image is newer than the
one installed on the device and the device can receive a firmware update, download the newer firmware upgrade.
Try printing a job from a different software program. If the job prints, go back to the first program and try printing a different file. If the message appears only with a certain software program or print job, contact the software vendor for assistance.
6. If the message persists, contact your HP Support.
Feb 22, 2011 |
HP LaserJet P3005n Printer