Question about ZTE Cell Phones
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
if you insert the card and it would read the card immediately - not allowing you to see the pictures on the internal, that means the image storage is set to AUTO, you have to set it back to internal so you can copy them to card and just put it back to AUTO to reactivate the card
please follow this path:
insert card> turn on cam to auto> press review> "reading memory card" > press menu> scroll down to image storage> press ok to select> select INTERNAL MEMORY> press ok
scroll down to COPY> Copy pictures to memory card> scroll down to all> press ok
message to expect: "copying"
when it goes to back the menu screen
scroll to IMAGE STORAGE again and select AUTO> ok> "reading memory card"
you're supposed to see the copy of pictures from your internal and pics from your card if there's any
you can visit www.kodak.com/go/manuals
Posted on Feb 13, 2008
1. Ensure memory card is inside camera.
1. Turn on camera.
2. Press Review button on back of camera
3. Then Press Menu Button on back of camera
4. Select "Image Storage" option (by depressing the joystick on RHS of back of camera).
5. Select "Internal Memory" option (by depressing the joystick on RHS).
6. Select "Continue"
7. Press Menu button.
8. Press "Review" button
9. Press "Review" button again.
10. Press "Menu" button.
11. Scroll down to "Copy" and select this option by depressing the joystick.
12. Scroll down to "All", then select by depressing the joystick.
13. Contents should now copy over from internal memory to SD card.
14. Don't forget to reselect Auto detection of SD card afterward. This is done by turning camera off then back on again. Press "Review". Press "Menu". Select "Image Storage". Select "Auto". Select "Continue".
Posted on Dec 24, 2008
all you have to do is insert the card into the phone, go to your picture, hit the options button, go to and click manage pics from the options menu, mark the pics that you want to move to your phone, hit the options button again and select move, from that menu select move to phone.
Posted on Mar 19, 2009
Put memory card in camera, power up, go to menu and find copy option, select it and press ok.
That will copy picture files from internal memory to memory card.
Posted on Jun 17, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 24, 2015 | Cell Phones
May 29, 2015 | ZTE Cell Phones
Dec 26, 2013 | ZTE Warp Sequent for Boost Mobile with new...
Sep 10, 2011 | Kodak EasyShare Z612 Digital Camera
Jul 21, 2011 | Fuji Cameras
Apr 28, 2011 | Fuji FinePix A850 Digital Camera
Jul 10, 2010 | Fuji FinePix S8100fd Digital Camera
Jun 22, 2009 | Kodak EasyShare C330 Digital Camera
May 16, 2009 | Fuji FinePix J10 Digital Camera
2,435 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!