I can not get a blue light on my router model # WRTU54G-TM
Tmobile did some trouble shooting, however they referred the call to you where I've been on hold waiting for over 45 minutes, my mobile # is 214-718-0399. I am unable to use my home phone, please advise expeditiously
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones). click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Good luck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Yes it will work, and yes you need to know your key (WEP) After you connect you have to download "opera" so you can browse the internet though. Your network should appear on your TV screen and it will display your network name (SSID). Select your network and click connect. When asked, type in your network key. Your Wii will then connect.
Probably can't be saved. The only thing you could is update the firmware since it looks like you can get to the web interface. Pressing the "update" button when updating is different than hitting the "save" link when changing settings. If there is no newer firmware available, you should be able to downgrade it to an older version.
**I m not able to find a snapshot of the router interface. But i ll tell you what all to do there 1) Disable the router's inbuilt firewall 2) Enable DMZ for your Wii's IP address; assign this same IP address on your Wii manually 3) Change the bandwidth of wireless to 20/40MHz This will surely work
Hello my friend,
You can disable all routing functions for your Home Portal. I never advise this as a course of action as it typically causes more issues than it resolves - so procede at your own risk.
- use the button on the back to reset to factory state (hold for 30 seconds) - browse to gateway.2wire.net/mdc - click on configure under broadband link - set ATM PVC search to disabled - set connection type to direct IP - click on configure services under the advanced heading - take note of the text under "If you want to connect to the gateway when it is in bridged mode" - un-check the enable routing box - submit your settings
your Verizon AGT704WG is a gateway, meaning, it's a modem that has router functions (wireless, support for multiple pc's etc.). If you want to connect your T-Mobile wireless router, it would cause certain conflicts with your Verizon 704WG because it is also a wireless router. That's why you can't configure it.
So, if you want to connect your T-Mobile wireless router, you would have to set up your 704WG first to BRIDGE MODE. Which means you would have to disable its routing functions so that only the T-Mobile will function as your router and will not cause any conflict.
If you want to set your GT704WG to bridge mode, follow these steps.
1. Hardwire (connected using ethernet cable) your compuer to your 704WG.
2. On your Internet Explorer or Firefox, type in 192.168.1.1 (default address for your GT704WG). You will then see a verizon page which is the configuration page of your gateway (for newer modems, the background is usually red and black).
3. When prompted, enter username and password. default username is ADMIN, password is PASSWORD or if you've called Verizon tech support, password would be ADMIN (lower case).
4. Click on the MY NETWORK icon from the top bar.
5. Click NETWORK CONNECTIONS from the left navigation box.
6. Click BROADBAND CONNECTIONS (DSL)
7. Under the VC’s section, click the EDIT icon. 8. Select BRIDGE on the PROTOCOL drop down box. 9. Select ROUTED BRIDGE in the BRIDGE MODE field. 10. Click on APPLY and then click on YES to confirm reset.
You would notice that the wireless light on your gt704WG will be off. That's ok because that would indicate that your modem is in bridge mode.
Powercycle (turn off modem for 30 secs and turn it back on) your Actiontec.
If you will just use the router for internet via wireless there is no need for you to have a sim card. The sim card is use for the telephone feature on the router, you will be charge based from the providers rates.
1) Try plugging into a different outlet 2) While plugged in, try resetting with the little button on the back.
If neither of those work (and I don't really expect they will), this means you have a bad transformer, or a bad power supply inside the router. Either one will require you to send it back to Linksys for repair. Sorry I don't have better news for you.