Question about Watches
I have no instructions on how to set up my watch
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I think I have the same watch and was just looking here to see if I could find how to stop the alarm going off every hour! However, I think I do know how to change the time: press the mode button three times (the first one brings up something like the stopwatch, the second brings up what may be an alarm time). On the third press you should get the time appearuing with the seconds flashing on the far right of the display. You can then change the second by pressing the"start" button. To change the minutes or hours, oress the "reset" button until they start flashing and use the start button again. pressing the reset button again will bring up the date to change. keep pressing until nothing is flashing any more and poress mode and it should bring you back to the current time. hope you can follow this and it works!
Posted on Feb 17, 2009
TIME AND DATE
1. Press and hold MODE until HOURS digits flash (you'll be in Alarm Mode) Press MODE again to enter TIME mode, SECONDS digits will flash.
2. Press ADJUST to set SECONDS to zero.
3. Press START/STOP to select MINUTES.
4. Press ADJUST to change.
5. Repeat to set HOURS, MONTH, DAYS, and DAY of WEEK. Go through 12 hours to set AM or PM.
6. Press MODE when done.
7. To display DATE from Time display , press START/STOP.
8. With DATE displayed press and hold START/STOP, then press ADJUST to change display between DATE-MONTH and MONTH-DATE.
9. With TIME displayed, press and hold ADJUST, then press MODE to switch between 12-and 24-hour format.
ALARM AND HOURLY CHIME
1. Press and hold MODE until HOURS digits, DAY, and A or P (for AM or PM) flash.
2. Press ADJUST to change HOURS digits. Go through 12 hours for AM or PM.
3. Press START/STOP to select MINUTES.
4. Press ADJUST to change.. Press MODE when done.
5. Press and hold ADJUST, then press START/STOP to turn chime on/off. Press START/STOP again to turn alarm on /off. Release START/STOP when done.
1. Chronograph will count up to 24 hours. Lap times are not stored. After 40 minutes chrono display changes from seconds to minutes.
2. With time displayed, press MODE to select Chrono Mode.
3. Press START/STOP to start.
4. Press ADJUST to view lap time. Press again to sesume lap timing.
5. Press START/STOP to stop timing . Press ADJUST to reset chrono to zero.
6. Repeat for successive laps.
Posted on Mar 10, 2009
Follow this link and find maual:
As you did not submit full details of your watch I can give this link only.
Rate me, please.
Posted on Mar 15, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 18, 2016 | Armitron 40/8125BLK Digital Sport Watch
Aug 08, 2015 | Watches
Jan 12, 2014 | Watches
Jun 20, 2011 | Watches
This might help you having a manual.
There are two options to get a manual:
1. thru mail, you need to provide the style number found in the back or beneath the number 6 on the watch.
2,. Thru phone, you need to provide the style number then the warranty and instruction will be mailed to you. Also can give to you over the phone.
Customer care number: 718 472 7500
Customer care Fax Number: 718 472 7661
MZ Berger and Company
Attn: Service Department
29 - 76 Northern Boulevard
Long Island City, NY 11101-2214
Also for more information you can click this link.
I hope this will help you.
Thank you for choosing Fixya.
Mar 09, 2011 | Watches
Jan 13, 2011 | Armitron All Sport Digital watch
Jan 30, 2010 | Armitron Digital Sport #45/6967PNK Watch
Dec 19, 2008 | Columbia All Sport Digital watch
Mar 27, 2008 | JCPenney Armitron Sport Link Bracelet...
642 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!