Question about Computers & Internet
How can I get my new GATEWAY computer all-in-one to locate and download driver for my MP510?
Did you install the driver after downloading, cause the site seems to have all OS versions? Very thorough site.
Posted on Nov 29, 2012
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
UI Package and driver (support Win98WinMEWin2KWinXPVista)
or search and download "Drive Genius"
Posted on Feb 06, 2009
SOURCE: Gateway 450rog Audio problem
I have just re-imaged a Gateway 450 ROG for a friend of mine on the website the audio driver is found (http://support.gateway.com/support/drivers/search.asp?st=pn¶m=3501353) under the heading Sound Downloads. This unzips a list of files C:\cabs\9520522
stac97(control panel extension)
stac97 (setup information)
1. From the Start menu, click Control Panel.
2. In Control Panel, click Performance and Maintenance.
3. In Performance and Maintenance, click the System icon.
4. In the System Properties dialog box, click the Hardware tab, and then click Device Manager.
5. In Device Manager, click the plus sign (+) next to Other Devices, and then double-click Multimedia Audio Controller.
6. In the Multimedia Audio Controller Properties dialog box, click the Driver tab, and then click Update Driver.
7. In the Hardware Update Wizard dialog box, click Install from a list or specific location (Advanced), and then click Next.
8. In the next dialog box, click Search for the best driver in these locations, and then click Include this location in the search.
9. In the text box, type: C:\CABS\9520522. Click Next.
10. Click Finish.
Now once installed sound only comes from using the headphone jack, the external speakers get a little sound if the volume is turned up to maximum.
Hope this helps
Orvell Tucker Jr.
Posted on Jul 31, 2009
This problem is listed under MT3705 notebook, which doesnt use NV52 drivers but sigmatel
If all else fails remove the drivers restart PC and get windows update to try and solve it.
Posted on Aug 02, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 20, 2014 | Canon PIXMA Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 01, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Feb 06, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP510 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 30, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP510 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 07, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP510 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 26, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 19, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP510 All-In-One InkJet...
21 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!