Question about Televison & Video
Visit the site linked below. It has code list for RCA remote control in one among its posts. Visit the site named 'Electro-help' for more details. Click this link. View it in "Timeslide" or "Flipcard" option, which can be selected from the drop down box menu by the [Sidebar] tag, at the top left corner of the display window. You can also click the [Home] tab to see the latest updates. It will make search easy. There are more than 1350 posts to different brand TVs now. Pull up older posts there.
Posted on Nov 29, 2012
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Answer for how to program the RCA RCR3273 3-DEVICE SNOWBOARD UNIVERSAL REMOTE:
Make sure the device is on. Hold down the tv (or whichever device you're trying to program) button and the power button simultaneously until the red light stays on solid. Then press the power button, it will flash one time, and keep pressing slowly, letting it flash until the device turns off. Then press the stop button...and it is programmed.
Posted on Dec 18, 2007
SOURCE: universal remote codes
I found the following web site which lists the codes for the RCA SystemLink 4 RCU400C universal remote. It's http://www.thompsontv.com/rcarc.html.
Posted on Nov 28, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 27, 2017 | RCA RCR4258R 4-device big button universal...
Oct 03, 2016 | RCA RCR504BR 4-DEVICE PALM-SIZED UNIVERSAL...
Jun 01, 2016 | RCA Televison & Video
Jan 25, 2016 | Panasonic Televison & Video
Feb 22, 2015 | RCA Universal Remote Control
Direct Code Entry:
Find the code your device.
1. Press and hold "CODE SEARCH".
2. Press and release the TV, VCR or Cable button. If programming an AUX position, press and release AUX first and then press the device type to be programmed.
3. Enter the 3-digit code number.
4. Release "CODE SEARCH".
5. With the device on, press another button to test (volume control/power button).If it does not work, repeat steps 1 to 5 with other codes which you have.
follow the below steps to set remote without codes
1. Turn on the device you wish to control.
2. Press and hold "CODE SEARCH".
3. Press and release the TV, VCR or Cable button. If programming an AUX position, press and release AUX first and then press the device type to be programmed.
4. Release "CODE SEARCH".
5. Press ON/OFF repeatedly until the device turns off.
6. When the device shuts off press and release ENTER.
7. Try using the remote. If it does not function repeat steps 1 through 6
To Get The Code Please Go To Below Website:
You need to select the following information from the drop down list
1.Model of the remote
2.Type of device to which you want to program(TV/DVD/VCR)
Mar 13, 2011 | RCA Televison & Video
Jul 25, 2010 | RCA Universal Remote Control
Jun 17, 2010 | RCA Universal Remote Control
Nov 07, 2009 | Universal Remote Control P000203220-1...
May 05, 2009 | RCA Universal Remote 3 Device Remote...
151 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!