Question about Xerox DocuPrint P8E Laser Printer
Alrite.. my **** printer sucks and it needs a driver to work.. i checked like 1000 sites and non of them had a driver for that printer (xerox doocuprint p8e) that supports vista. Is there anyone who knows a website where i could find the diver for the printer that is compatible with vista? if not is there any way to download some other driver to make my printer work properly?
I downloaded this:
worked for me.
Posted on Jul 17, 2012
Windows XP (Sp2) natively supports the printer, you do not need 3rd part drivers :
Note : This printer has 2 interfaces, LPT1 (parallel port) & USB, the following procedure asumes you will be using the LPT1 interface.
1) Open "Control Panel"
2) Select "Printers & Faxes" Icon/Folder
3) Select "Add Printer"
4) - Select "Local Printer", ignore any reference to "Networks"
5) The "Printer Wizard" will pop up & offer to "automaticly detect printer", make sure the "Automaticly Detect My Plug & Play Printer" option is UNCHECKED, click "Next"
6) A list of Supported printers will pop up, Scroll down the left hand side of printer manufactures until "Xerox" .
7) On the right hand side, a list of supported Xerox printers will appear.
8) Scroll down this list until "DocuPrint 8e" appears.
9) Click "Next", the driver installation will complete without any need to insert discs.
Posted on Mar 21, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 17, 2012 | Xerox DocuPrint P8E Laser Printer
Mar 04, 2012 | Xerox DocuPrint M750 InkJet Printer
Jun 04, 2011 | Compaq Xerox DocuPrint P8ex Laser Printer
May 28, 2011 | Xerox DocuPrint P8E Laser Printer
Dec 17, 2010 | Xerox DocuPrint P8E Laser Printer
Feb 12, 2010 | Compaq Xerox DocuPrint P8ex Laser Printer
Nov 12, 2009 | Xerox DocuPrint P8E Laser Printer
Jun 30, 2009 | Xerox Phaser 6130 Laser Printer
923 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!