- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Most businesses use Microsoft for a majority of their network and also use Microsoft Exchange. If this is the case, look into Microsoft Lync (formerly Office Communicator) as this integrates easily with existing network, Microsoft support is outstanding, and initial cost aside T.C.O. is lower being it is a reliable product. It also adds a great feature of being able to send an email or IM with a contact and it can all be housed internally so less chance of persons disclosing I.P. over something like Yahoo. Also makes a great tool for multiple personnel to collaborate on projects.
First you have to find out if the problem is caused by the camera or by the MS. Replace the MS. In case of wrong MS you may restore photos in some card reader using some freeware restoring SW. In case of wrong camera check pins for MS in the slot.
we would like to inform you that please try following steps to transfer Contacts from Phone to PC.
Using Motorola Phone Tool Software
• Select Data Connection i.e. Main Menu > Setting > Connection > USB Setting > Data Connection
• Connect your handset with PC through USB Data Cable.
• Run Motorola Phone Tools > Phone Picture will appear on your PC.
• Click on Phonebook icon which will be available on the right side of your Phone Picture
• Click on that and transfer all contacts on left side in MS outlook or outlook express
• After transfering data clsoe MPT disconnect the handset and connect the another handset and follow the same process but in this case you have to transfer data from MS outlook or Outlook express to phone means Left to right.