Question about Cell Phones
Hi! I have a Samsung Galaxy S3, and I have had it for about three (3) months. Now, about ten minutes ago, I found that my Google Play isn't working. I click the shortcut, it starts up with that gray background, and then immediatley shuts down. What is the problem and what can I do to fix it? I have already tried to delete cache and data. /Robin
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
you need to pair it first to your laptop or computer's bluetooth before you can send any data.
do these steps..
1. open your bluetooth from your computer, make it discoverable, and select add device. open your bluetooth from your phone, in the same way, make it discoverable so your pc will search for it. once searched, select your device and click next. it will install, it will ask for a pairing passcode it's up to you to assign this both on your pc and your phone, just use 1, so you can remember it easily. once paired you can send any files from your phone to your pc.
if the phone bluetooth driver was asked during the installation, just install the pc suite software that comes with your phone and let your phone be discover again through bluetooth by your pc.
Posted on Feb 23, 2010
Hi, I have a couple of idea for you to try.
1) Log in to your google account on your pc, the same account you registered for your phone
2) After logging in look at the top right corner of your inbox/email page, it would say your google username. Like say if you name is John, and you have a google id thats registered to your galaxy s as , firstname.lastname@example.org. Now this google id on the top right corner of the page would be displayed as email@example.com
3) Type in the google id, thats visible on the right hand top corner of your page (like firstname.lastname@example.org) into your galaxy s handset locked page, and type in the password.
TADA AND YOUR ON TO THE NEW SCREEN TELLING YOU TO PUT IN ANOTHER PATTERN.
or theres this one:
Take out the battery, the sim card, and the SD card leave the phone for 2 to 3 hours like that.. Put everything back in and boot up the phone.. This should work.
You could try this instead of waiting 3 hours, just remove battery and press power on switch for 20 seconds but this may not work.
or if you've tried everything, the only other way would be to take it to a Samsung mobile phone shop.
or do a factory reset:
THIS WILL ERASE ALL YOUR DATA THOUGH
Go into recovery mode - vol up & home & power. Once in the menu, select factory reset.It may take you a couple of attempts to get to the recovery mode but it does work, just keep trying.
Posted on Oct 12, 2010
Well it is a bit techie situation. First try to enter Recovery Mode. There are a few ways to enter in Recovery Mode -> video link.Once in a recovery you can easily choose Factory Reset. On upper link you can find three ways to do it, and one way of doing it goes like this, it usually works:
1. Power Off your phone2. Press and hold Volume Up button + Power button + Home Menu button (just hold all three buttons at same time until logo appears)3. Select Wipe all data / Factory Reset (you select it with Volume Up and Volume Down buttons and execute it with Power button or in some cases with Home Menu button).
If you watch videos you will find same thing.
Posted on Aug 15, 2011
Possibly the phone is too low end to play online video. Besides, it does not have 3g/4g network so you will need to wait for the video to download before playing.
Do let us know what is the video website so we can see if the video format is supported.
Note, that video files are usually very large and will consume your data quickly. if you do not have dataplan, you can expect a hefty bill at the end of the month.
Posted on Oct 01, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 01, 2016 | Generic Note SM N900V SM N900A SM N900T SM...
Oct 02, 2014 | Cell Phones
Aug 16, 2014 | Vodafone Cell Phones
Jul 12, 2014 | Samsung GT-i9300 Galaxy S3 Unlocked GSM...
Jun 27, 2014 | Samsung Galaxy S Iii S3 Gt-i9300 16gb...
Apr 14, 2013 | Samsung Galaxy Cell Phones
Jan 31, 2013 | Samsung Galaxy S Iii S3 Gt-i9300 16gb...
Jan 15, 2013 | Samsung Galaxy Cell Phones
Oct 17, 2012 | Samsung Galaxy SIII S3 SGH-I747 White ATT...
Oct 14, 2012 | Samsung Galaxy S 4G Cell Phone
314 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!