Question about Canon PIXMA MX870 Wireless Office All-in-One InkJet Printer
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: canon mx310 error code 6000
Error 6000 is a service call error, meaning that the printer needs to be taken into a canon authorized service facility for repair.
This is a line feed error, with the problem originating from the timing **** disk film or the printer's logic board.
Posted on May 28, 2009
SOURCE: printer error code 6000
Hi there it is ink error.
You can try to reset the cartages this may do it Please call back let us know if it worked for you, PLEASE.
All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on Apr 26, 2010
SOURCE: pixma mx870 printer error
It's probably a waste absorber issue.
A fix from FixYa Support:
1. Start with printer off
2. Press and hold resume Button (triangle in the circle) and click "Power" button. Green led should be on
3. While holding the Power button, release the Resume Button.
4. Without releasing the Power Button, click "Resume" button for two times and release Both Buttons.
5. Click "Resume" for four times then soon click "Power" button, to confirm the selected action (reset counter absorber).
6. Turn off the printer and turn on again
Hope this helps.
Posted on Sep 27, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 25, 2014 | Canon PIXMA MX870 Wireless Office...
May 22, 2012 | Canon Pixma Mx870 All-in-one Inkjet...
May 03, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MX870 Wireless Office...
Jan 19, 2011 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 06, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MX870 Wireless Office...
Feb 05, 2010 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 07, 2017 | Canon PIXMA MX870 Wireless Office...
102 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: