Question about Nokia 6300 Cellular Phone
Hi i have a problem with my 6300
when i go to setting,configuration personal config.set and i try to create a new account tells me "cannot add new account .memroy full" but i do not have any account and my memory is almost full .i requested the configuration wap but when i try to the tells me "max sets 70"
sorry for my english
U need to a make full software 4 ur phone in technition center after that ask custumer care for configuration message .
Posted on Jan 11, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 08, 2011 | Nokia Classic 2700 Cell Phone
Mar 14, 2011 | Nokia 3110 Cellular Phone
?GPRS Settings Nokia 6300
Step 1: Click here to receive the correct settings from Nokia by sms
Step 2: Follow the instructions to set up your phone:
1. Go to Menu > Settings > Configuration
2. Choose Personal configuration settings
3. Press Options
4. Select Add new and Access point
5. Fill in a Account name
6. Select Access point settings
7. Set Data bearer to GPRS
8. Select Bearer settings
9. Enter GPRS access point (APN); FOR DOCOMO ENTER TATA.DOCOMO.INTERNET AS ACCESS POINT
10. Set Authentication type to Normal
11. Enter User name and Password if requested
12. Back * 3
13. Choose Options and Activate
14. Go Back
15. Set Preferred access point to the access point you just made.
16. Set Default configuration settings to Personal config.
17. Select Activate default in all applications and Yes.
NOW YOUR DONE YOUR SETTING IS READY TO USE
Nov 17, 2010 | Nokia 6300 Cellular Phone
Oct 28, 2010 | Nokia 3110 Cellular Phone
May 04, 2010 | Nokia 6300 Cellular Phone
Feb 22, 2010 | Nokia 6300 Cellular Phone
Nov 12, 2009 | Nokia 6300 Cellular Phone
Jul 08, 2009 | Nokia 6300 Cellular Phone
Jun 28, 2009 | Nokia 6300 Cellular Phone
90 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!