Question about SanDisk Sansa Clip MP3 Player
This is for my mother, she's 70 and has an older stereo without MP3/USB capability. And she won't wear earbuds...
Connect a audio from the headphone socket on the player and plug it into the AUX input on the stereo system. Set the stereo to AUX, turn on the player and adjust the volume level on the stereo.
Posted on Nov 29, 2012
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
You can update the firmware. This will return your device to factory settings and fix any internal errors. All your current content will be deleted.
Download this file:
This is the firmware update utility for Sanca c140 (c100 series) devices.
There is a howto.txt file included, follow the instructions.I am posting the instructions here for convenience.
1. Download the attached file and save it on the desktop.
(the player should not be attached to the computer at this point)
2. Double click the file to run it.
3. Accept the license agreement.
4. Remove the battery from the mp3 player.
5. Press and hold the center (select) button and connect it to the computer (keep holding the button, this is the firmware update mode).
6. If the New Hardware Wizard appears (now you can let go of the select button), do the following: (if asked, choose not to connect to the internet for updates), then choose to install the device automatically, then follow the prompts to finish the installation.
7. When the wizard comes up, or when the Update button becomes active (whichever happens first), you may release the select button.
8. Click the Update button, and then click OK to the message that comes up.
9. Wait until the upgrade finishes, then unplug the device.
10. Put the battery back in, and turn on the player.
11. Hopefully the update will be performed, then choose English for the language when prompted.
12. Check if the issue is resolved.
Posted on Jul 05, 2008
download the firmware update!
I had same prob- gone after update
here is link to update:
Posted on Jan 29, 2009
Here is the manipulation to be done to remedy this.
To begin, open Windows Explorer and click the Tools /Folder Options /Display. Look in the list "Hidden files and folders" and check "Show hidden files and folders."
Posted on Jan 11, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 18, 2011 | SanDisk Sansa Clip MP3 Player
Jan 23, 2010 | SanDisk Sansa Clip MP3 Player
Oct 08, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa Clip MP3 Player
Mar 05, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa Clip MP3 Player
Feb 26, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa m200 SDMX3-512 MP3 Player
Jun 18, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa Clip MP3 Player
May 18, 2016 | SanDisk Sansa Clip MP3 Player
Jul 18, 2015 | SanDisk Sansa Clip MP3 Player
86 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!