Question about Washing Machines
My Hotpoint Aquarius FDL750 is doing everything except wash the dishes. I see it wet inside and hot, the tablet is wet but no dishes are washed. Any solutions?
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
with experience, put powder in the first, softner in the middle second, pre wash in the third, but with that model i find its always best to use a liquid or gel direct into the machine, it makes the life of the machine last longer, also stops any build up residue
Posted on Jul 18, 2009
Ok - I will answer my own problem seeing as though I have now fitted it!
1. remove door (2 screws)
2. There is a tensioned wire loop holding the front part of the boot seal in position. - prize off the plastic cap at the 11 o'clock position, all will become clear and you will be able to remove the wire loop.
3. Remove top of washing machine (2 allen screws behind caps at the front.
4. Remove soap dispenser draw and any screws holding the front control panel and top of the door.
5. Remove bottom front plinth (just pull it off) underneath are a couple of screws holding the front panel part of the machine, remove these.
6. Remove front of machine giving you access to the steel band which locks the other end of the boot seal in position. Slacken this band right back using a nut-spinner screwdriver. Pull off the old boot and clean the lip ready for fitting of the new boot.
7. Fit new boot seal using a squirt of washing up liquid as lubricant if needed (mine didn't) to reseat the seal.
8. Refit and tension steel band.
9. Re-assemble front panel, ease boot back into front lip position then refit wire loop using a suitable pair of pliers/molegrips to crimp the retaining plastic cap back in situ.
Posted on Nov 02, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 12, 2015 | Hotpoint Dishwashers
Jan 07, 2018 | Hotpoint 24 in. FDW60 Free-standing...
Nov 13, 2017 | Hotpoint Ariston Aquarius WD420 Front Load...
Aug 11, 2011 | Hotpoint Aquarius WD63 Front Load...
Feb 28, 2011 | Hotpoint Aquarius WMA42 Front Load Washer
Jul 11, 2009 | Hotpoint Ariston Aquarius WD420 Front Load...
Apr 01, 2008 | Hotpoint Aquarius WF210 Front Load Washer
Feb 25, 2008 | Hotpoint Aquarius WD63 Front Load...
26 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!