Question about Blaupunkt Car Audio & Video
Hello.. Please help me to unlock my Blaupunkt 2020 radio for my Holden Barina 2003, I changed the battery and its asking for a code to unlock. The following are the details on the player, No: 92 105 541 Type: Blaupunkt 2020 Bar code no: BP0485 2 7951986 Thanks in advance.
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I hav an 03 and it exhibited the same problems; on off on off nothing works. I discovered this repair 2 days ago and it works perfectly and I am one happy camper.
1. Start by pulling the main fuse for the radio (if you already haven't)
2. Re insert the fuse and turn the radio on (nevermind the on off sequence). Insert a music CD, it will take one.
3. Pull the fuse again, count to five and re insert fuse.
4. When the CD starts to play, use the menus to get down to the factory default settings and ask it to reset to factory.
5. And you are now working again. Or you should be. It basically is a processor and it operates just like your home PC whn it needs a reload. It searchs to the default drive which is the CD player.
Good Luck everyone!
Posted on May 04, 2008
The MAKE+MODEL of the radio has to be quoted as the code entry instructions are different for each type of radio.
If you require the code as well POST ANOTHER QUESTION quoting the radio MAKE+MODEL plus ALL the LETTERS+NUMBERS on ANY BARCODES,LABELS or STAMPED IN THE METAL CASING
Posted on Sep 12, 2009
10SAFE means that many wrong codes have been entered previously.
To reset it , the radio will have to be left SWITCHED ON ....UNDISTURBED for as long as it takes to reset itsel automatically.
This can be up to 24 hours as the waiting time doubles after each wrong code.
It might be better to connect it up to a spare battery supply and leave on your workbench until it resets.
This works...but you have to be patient ...and make sure that it is left UNDISTURBED
Posted on Oct 01, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 05, 2017 | Blaupunkt Car Audio & Video
Nov 24, 2014 | Blaupunkt Car Audio & Video
Sep 08, 2013 | Car Audio & Video
Dec 04, 2010 | Car Audio & Video
95 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!