Question about Samsung Galaxy Cell Phones
I USE PATTERN LOCKING IN MY PHONE, BUT AS U KNOW IF WE WRONLGY UNLOCK MORE THAN 5 TIMES IT WILL GO TO GMAIL ACCOUNT FOR UNLOCKING, THIS HAPPENED WITH ME, SINCE I SIGNED-IN IN MY GMAIL ACCOUNT WITH 2 STEP VERIFICATION PASSORD, I DIDN'T REMEMBER THAT 16 DIGIT PASSWORD & UNABLE TO FINED THAT. NOW MY PHONE IS LOCKED AND I UNABLE TO UNLCOK. COULD U SUGGEST HOW TO UNLOCK? OR SHALL I UNROOT IT.
U first ur volume up key+homekey+pwrkey long press.and next reset ur mobile.
Posted on Nov 28, 2012
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
There are 2 solutions: 1. is to enter your google username (try just username and if not working add firstname.lastname@example.org) and in password field to enter number 0 that is number ZERO.
2. If other is not working you will have to reset to factory settings your phone, loosing all your data except on SD card.
For resetting your phone to factory settings you will have to enter recovery mode. Here are the steps: First try to enter Recovery Mode. There are a few ways to enter in Recovery Mode -> video link.Once in a recovery you can easily choose Factory Reset. On upper link you can find three ways to do it, and one way of doing it goes like this, it usually works:
1. Power Off your phone2. Press and hold Volume Up button + Power button + Home Menu button (just hold all three buttons at same time until logo appears)3. Select Wipe all data / Factory Reset (you select it with Volume Up and Volume Down buttons and execute it with Power button or in some cases with Home Menu button).
If you watch videos you will find same thing.
Posted on Aug 16, 2011
SOURCE: hi i have a samsung
The only way to get around this is run the recovery
How to do this
1. Turn off the phone
2. Told down the UP Volume button and power button
3. Wait till the screen comes on and then off
4. A menu shows up and click restore/recover
5. The password is gone.
Posted on May 06, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 16, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Nov 03, 2012 | Samsung Cell Phones
Mar 13, 2011 | Motorola Mobility CLIQ Cell Phone
Mar 09, 2011 | Samsung Cell Phones
Mar 08, 2011 | Samsung Galaxy S GTI9000 Smartphone
Mar 03, 2011 | Vodafone Cell Phones
Jan 14, 2011 | Google Android
Jan 13, 2011 | Google Android
Jun 05, 2010 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Cell Phone
269 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!