Question about Canon MP140 PHOTO AIO All-In-One InkJet Printer
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
try to reset your printer ---
How to reset the Canon MP150 after a refill (Step 10 concerns refill; instructions below the steps):
Method1 (Safe Factory Method):
1) Disconnect the printer’s power outlet
2) Press and hold the power button while connecting the power outlet back.
3) While still holding down the power button, press the reset button twice.(red circle with a triangle)
4) Release the power button
The printer takes about 10 seconds to show the number 0.
5) Press + to change the value from 0 to 1.
6) When this value is 1, press colour button; this will light up two leds.
One is for plain paper and the other for photo paper. At this point is feed the printer with paper.
7) Press the power button twice and the printer will print a some stuff (if it doesn't print by itself, then press the "color" button once and the test sheet will print). Don’t worry much about the printed material. I got some stripped lines and some numbers. I believe that my colour cartridge is clogged which is why I got the green strips.
When you print this sheet the value in the display returns to zero.
8 ) Open the printer cover cover (not the scanner cover) and remove the cartridges. With the printer still open, disconnect the power outlet.
9) Close the lid and turn on the printer.
10) Refill cartridges and place them back in their nice little abode in the printer.
Posted on Mar 09, 2009
SOURCE: canon pixima mp140 error code E4
following error codes i found
E2-2 No paper (ASF)
E3-3 Paper jam
E4 No ink
E5-5 The ink cartridges are not installed or a non-supported ink cartridge is installed ,
or the ink cartridges are not installed properly
E8 Waste ink absorber full, or platen waste ink absorber full
Posted on May 22, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 25, 2011 | Canon Pixma MP500 All-In-One InkJet...
5100 is service error. just follow this steps to fix this,
1. Hold RESUME then press & hold POWER
2. Release RESUME, then press it twice, the light should go amber then green again.
3. you're now in service mode (you can release POWER now)
for reset waste tank reset is 4 presses of the RESUME button. To confirm, press POWER once.
Dec 31, 2010 | Canon MP140 PHOTO AIO All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 24, 2010 | Canon MP140 PHOTO AIO All-In-One InkJet...
May 16, 2010 | Canon MP140 PHOTO AIO All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 09, 2009 | Canon MP140 PHOTO AIO All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 26, 2009 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 20, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
349 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: