Question about Sunbeam Vacuums
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Plugged in my water cooler
Possible reasons why it smoked are:
1. The water cooler received too much electricity than what it could handle. example it received 230V instead of 110V.
2. It got wet inside while plugged in and caused a caused a short circuit on the pc board.
Eitherway, to get it fixed.
1. The system needs to be opened so you can check the fuses, capacitors, IC's and make sure that the pc-board does not have a burn mark or any damage.
2. Check if there are swollen capacitors, burned resistors or loose IC's on the board. Check for any open wires as well.
3. Test the capacitors, the IC's and the resistors for continuity in electricity using a power tester.
4. If no continuity is detected on some of the capacitors and IC's then the pc board would have to repalced.
Otherwise you can have a local electrician visit your place so they can do all of this for you.
Hope this helps!
Posted on Jun 12, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 30, 2014 | Vacuums
Jun 07, 2011 | Vacuums
Jun 11, 2017 | Vacuums
Mar 08, 2010 | Vacuums
Oct 27, 2009 | Vacuums
Jul 14, 2009 | Hoover S3639 WindTunnel Bagged Canister...
Sep 02, 2008 | Euro-Pro Shark SC-505 Handheld Steam...
Apr 04, 2008 | Vacuums
Mar 25, 2008 | Karcher DE4002 Steam Vacuum
80 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: