Question about Sony bdp-sx910 portable region free code free blu ray dvd play
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: there is no region free code
Full procedure for a basic one-for-all remote
this is the only way that this DVD player can be set to region free.
You can also buy one ready programmed but this is too easy with the
1. Press DVD
2. Hold the magic/set button until the DVD button flashes twice.
3. Press 0533
4. Hold the magic/set button until it flashes twice.
5. Press 994
6. Press Magic/Set Key (don't hold)
7. Press 00189 (if your oneforall remote uses 4 digit or 3 digit codes, use less leading zeros)
8. Press 1 ( this sets it to key 1 - it flashes twice )
9. Hold the magic/set button until it flashes twice.
10. Press 994
11. Press Magic/Set Key (don't hold)
12. Press 00255
13. Press 2 ( this sets it to key 2 - it flashes twice )
14. Hold the magic/set button until it flashes twice.
15. Press 994
16. Press Magic/Set Key (don't hold)
17. Press 00095
18. Press 3 ( this sets it to key 3 - it flashes twice )
19. Hold the magic/set button until it flashes twice.
20. Press 994
21. Press Magic/Set Key (don't hold)
22. Press 00221
23. Press 4 ( this sets it to key 4 - it flashes twice )
24. Hold the magic/set button until it flashes twice.
25. Press 994
26. Press Magic/Set Key (don't hold)
27. Press 00079
28. Press 5 ( this sets it to key 5 - it flashes twice )
The remote is now programmed and ready to use, to make the BDP-S550 region free:
1. Use the remote that came with the player to bring the player out of standby, make sure there isn't a disc in it. It should read "HOME" on the front panel.
2. Press 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 on the oneforall remote. The blue 24p light will start flashing on the front panel
3. Put the player back into standby with the Sony remote
4. Next time you turn on the player it will be region free for DVD playback
Posted on Dec 14, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 12, 2012 | Sony Televison & Video
Sep 25, 2011 | Televison & Video
May 05, 2010 | Sony DVP-SR200P DVD Player
759 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: