Question about Exercise & Fitness
This happen because the lack of maintenance LUBE. Now you need to lube the deck belt, probably you have WORN deck belt.
2) LUBE the rollers bearing too.
3) Test the drive belt motor, for worn, crack or adjust if possible.
4) Test the input voltage motor, if there are the Motor need repair.
5) Test the output voltage board, for input voltage motor, if there are NOT the board is faulty.
God bless you
Posted on Nov 28, 2012
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
There are adjustment screws on the very back of the deck… one on each side.
1. You will need a hex wrench that came with your unit (look on the side of the deck) sometimes it is attached to a bracket or look in your plastic bag with your instruction manual. If you cannot find it, do not worry, it is a common “hex” size. Purchase a "multi size” hex wrench at the hardware store"
2. Locate the screws on the back of the treadmill on the deck "where you walk" You will see one on each side.
3. With your wrench in hand, start your treadmill on a low speed and take note of which side the belt is "creeping" to the left or right.
4. If the belt is not centered and over to the left side take your tool and adjust the screw on the left side slowly a few turns until you notice the belt creeping back to the center....usually it does not take much adjustment.
5. Once you start getting the hang of what adjusting each particular screw does to the belt....You will be a pro in no time.
6. Once the belt centered, turn off the treadmill and unplug it. Take your hand and slide it under the belt about midway. The belt should feel "snug" against the deck. If it feels too loose...use your new found adjusting skills to tighten the belt adjusting each side a few turns…unplug…checking for tightness until you feel good about it.
7. Last suggestion: Some treadmills decks need lube to help it run smooth. Without it your deck will get worn and the belt will "stick" to the deck....not good. Buy the lube a sporting goods store or at a place that sells treadmills. If you cannot find any buy some spray on graphite.
Posted on Feb 27, 2010
If you haven't adjusted the belt refer to your owners manual for the proper procedure if you still have the same results then it could be caused by a lack of lubrication under belt or a worn belt.
Posted on Apr 11, 2010
If everything on the display console is working correctly then we know it is either a problem with the wires from the console to the controller or the controller itself. In most cases this means you need a new controller. To verify, take off the motor hood and find the green circuit board called the motor controller. With the power on go into manual mode and push the speed up button to a slow speed. If you see an LED light with "spd ctrl" next to it flickering but the belt still does not move then we know the problem is with the controller sending the signal to the walking belt, in which you should check the wires that go to the motor. If they are connected correctly then we know a new controller is in order. If you do not see a flickering light then it means the speed signal never got there and the problem will be with the wires going from the console to the controller. This is called an upright wire harness.
Posted on Aug 18, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 07, 2016 | Bladez Ion 9.9 Fold-up Treadmill
Oct 14, 2014 | Sportcraft Tx 4.9 Model 4041 B Walking...
Aug 28, 2013 | Exercise & Fitness
Nov 28, 2011 | Exercise & Fitness
Sep 28, 2011 | Exercise & Fitness
Dec 26, 2010 | Bowflex Exercise & Fitness
Nov 21, 2010 | Singer 3116 Simple
Apr 10, 2010 | Proform Exercise & Fitness
Oct 01, 2009 | Stamina Products Stamina Aeropilates with...
Dec 12, 2008 | Exercise & Fitness
Jul 14, 2018 | Exercise & Fitness
38 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!