a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. When you cut on you tv the guide pops up.
2. On the tv remote there is a button that says "menu" hit that and the screen should go away, i just did it myself because i have my tv program with that Jumbo Universal Remote Control and just ran into that problem.
3. How to just program it out of the tv when its cut on all together, im on the hunt for that answer myself.
4. Try going to manufactures website and try trouble shooting for your make and model, that is what i am about to do right now. Cable tv has the guide so i don't need my tv to pop up its guide also.. you now.. good luck
yes U can use volume up and down channels up and down and menu key as ok key look in the guide plus is and option to turn that of just play with if still having problems let me know and I' get the steps to get rid of
Simply enter 00000 for the zip code and complete the set up process; if you're in Canada, select the USA as your country and use the zip. However, you MUST complete the set up, including allowing the TV to search for appropriate code. In the long scheme of things, location and codes don't really matter because you won't see the GUIDE again.
Hello, I have had my TV for 3-4 years and have dealt with this stupid guide popping up for the last 2 when I got curious to see if it was something I wanted to use. FINALLY I came across a solution - so far so good but tomorrow it could be back? I did not have the option field some suggested to use. So saw another suggestion for something else and so far so good. When going into the setup guide. Select the USA, place all 0's in the zip code area and NO for everything else.... no VCR no cable, etc.
Hope this helps..
I also was able to do this without the remote - IF you can get the menu to pop up you just have to use the numbers to select what you need. Found the remote and saw nothing different as far as menu options. Good luck.