Question about Woods Indoor 24 Hour Night Light Timer (49644)
1) If you have programmable timer, then it would require 24 ON and 24 OFF settings, with down-to-the minute programming.
1 ON for each hour.
1 OFF for each hour.
Following link shows Grasslin 50-60 Hz 230Volt din rail timer with 50 memory slots. 16 amp at 230 volts
2) If you have 24 hour mechanical timer with dial, it would need 24 ON trippers and 24 off trippers with down-to-the minute schedule.
No timer has that capability.
3) There is C8800 series cycle timer. 120-240Volt 60Hz for US market. 20 amp at 120volts, or 20 amp at 240Volt. Chose 1 hour cycle, then insert 100 trippers and leave 20 blank spaces.
4) There are percentage cycle timers.
For example CT2000. Rated 120Volts 60 Hz for US market.
Select 1 hour cycle, and 16% or 84% percentage to choose ON or OFF
Posted on Nov 28, 2012
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Hi, I buy a timer
Add a comment with brand and model number for best recommendation.
Or open following link to identify timer, and then add a comment.
Posted on Apr 17, 2011
SOURCE: Describe your INDUSTRIES 59112
1) Thank you for the model number.
Question posted under oval-shaped Woods 59112 timer.
This timer has minimum 5 different product numbers, and has also been misidentified by sellers as 59203, plus Westinghouse has two similar oval timers with 2 additional product numbers.
Open following links to identify timer and download possible manual:
2) Typically: Always come to fixya when searching for a manual, and describe product and include product number for best possible result.
3) When searching for on-line manuals:
a) put quotation marks on search parameter: For example "59112 manual" or "59112 timer manual" or "59112 timer"
b) do a google image-search for 59112 timer
c) I usually image-search first to identify product. And then google search with instruction .pdf
So search would be: 59112 timer manual .pdf -or- 59112 timer instruction .pdf
4) Generally, except for industrial timers that have replacement PC boards, there are no repairs for defective timers.
5) Plug-in digital timers have replaceable battery, or have rechargeable battery.
Last step troubleshoot is to replace battery and reset timer.
The rechargeable battery is not replaceable
If timer function is not restored afterward, then timer has gone bad.
6) Take a moment and rate answer:
And take advantage of fixya expert assistance live.
For a price, expert works with you while you work on timer or any do-it-yourself project.
Fixya is always less expensive than a service call.
Posted on Sep 09, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 28, 2012 | Woods Indoor 24 Hour Night Light Timer...
Oct 01, 2011 | Hardware & Accessories
Jul 18, 2011 | Hardware & Accessories
Jun 05, 2011 | Hydrofarm Timer 24 Hour
Dec 06, 2010 | GE 51587 MultiEvent Timer
Dec 02, 2010 | TORK 601A 24 Hr Mechanical Outdoor Timer ...
Dec 01, 2010 | General Electric GE 24-Hour Timer, 2-Pin...
Apr 08, 2010 | General Electric GE 24-Hour Timer, 2-Pin...
Oct 02, 2009 | Intermatic Outdoor Timer/Photo Control...
Oct 27, 2008 | Timex Watches
164 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: