Question about Woods Indoor 24 Hour Night Light Timer (49644)
Another timer that can be set this way is the Intermatic ET9000 series commercial programmable 365 day timer, which accepts any voltage, and rated 20-30 amp, and has 4000 set points for programming.
Another timer series might be useful, and can be programmed by computer and has small relays that install on a card that is installed in computer like installing a modem card, and can interface with zigbee wireless:
Posted on Nov 28, 2012
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Hi, I buy a timer
Add a comment with brand and model number for best recommendation.
Or open following link to identify timer, and then add a comment.
Posted on Apr 17, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 13, 2016 | TORK Hardware & Accessories
Nov 28, 2012 | Woods Indoor 24 Hour Night Light Timer...
Oct 01, 2011 | Hardware & Accessories
Jul 18, 2011 | Hardware & Accessories
Dec 06, 2010 | GE 51587 MultiEvent Timer
Dec 02, 2010 | TORK 601A 24 Hr Mechanical Outdoor Timer ...
Nov 13, 2010 | Globe Electric Globe Indoor/Outdoor Lights...
Apr 08, 2010 | General Electric GE 24-Hour Timer, 2-Pin...
Oct 26, 2009 | Intermatic Programmable 24 Wall Switch...
MTD8 Timer - Instruction manual
1. This timer has a total of 8 ON / OFF programs.
2. MANUAL ON / AUTO / MANUAL OFF for easy setting.
3. Switchable 12 / 24 hour mode.
4. 16 timer combinations are available as follows:
Mo, Tu, We, Th, Fr, Sa, Su
Mo, Tu, We, Th, Fr, Sa
Mo, Tu, We, Th, Fr
Mo, We, Fr, Su
Mo, We, Fr
Tu, Th, Sa
Mo, Tu, We
Th, Fr, Sa
1. When the timer is first connected to mains power, it will take up to 12 hours to charge the internal battery.
2. The settings can be defaulted by depressing the R (reset) button.
Setting Current Time.
1. Press the C+ (clock) button and hold, then simultaneously press the W+ (week) button until the actual day is displayed. Continue by pressing the H+ (hour) or M+ (minute) button until the current hour or minute is displayed. When setting, the W+, H+ and M+ buttons can be held down for rapid forward counting.
2. Release both buttons. The weekday and time will be set according to your selections.
3. To set incorrect time (etc.) repeat the settings.
Settings for programs:
1. Press the Timer button (Clock) and release. The first ON setting can now be made.
2. Press the W+ button to set the day or blocks of days. Select the ON time by pressing the H+ button and then the M+ button.
3. Press the Timer button (clock symbol) again to finish the first ON setting and enter into the first OFF setting. Repeat step 2 to set the first OFF setting.
4. Press the Timer button again to finish the first OFF setting and enter into the second ON setting. Repeat steps 2 and 3 to program the remaining settings.
When setting block dates, the ON and OFF times apply to all dates in the block.
I.E. Selecting block Mo, Tu, We, Th, Fr, Sa, Su and setting ON to 10:00 and OFF to 16:00 means that the selected times automatically apply to all the indicated days in that block.
Specifications: 230Vac 50 or 60Hz. 16A Inductive load. 20A Resistive load.
Battery backup >100 hours. Accuracy: +/- 1 minute per month. Temp: -10 to +40 deg C.
Apr 18, 2009 | Hardware & Accessories
62 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: