Question about Logitech Cordless TrackMan Optical Trackball
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Try this first. It worked for me.
1. flip it over
2. take out the four obvious screws
3. poke a hole in the sticker right above the "s" where "Marble Mouse" is written to find the fifth hidden screw
4. take out that hidden screw
5. gently unsnap the top from the bottom
6. clean whatever dust/dirt you find in there
7. put a small piece of tape on the bottom side of the left-click button that's not working (in my experience I'd clicked so many zillion times through the years that the plastic where the button made contact was slightly dented thereby making it to where my left-click button wouldn't work very well
8. put it all back together
9. pat yourself on the back for saving a bunch of money
10. celebrate w/ friends
Posted on Jul 02, 2009
Sounds like your mouse has lost blue tooth connectivity. Follow the directions on this page:
Posted on Jul 31, 2009
Send it back for repair, there is no fixing the chip in a mouse. Sometimes they don't work after one day.
So it depends on how much you paid for it depends on if its work ending back.
This is a great mouse, I only use logitech.
It does have a 5yr warranty.
Posted on Feb 04, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 12, 2010 | Logitech Cordless Mouse
Aug 19, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jul 31, 2009 | Logitech Cordless Desktop MX3200 Keyboard...
Jun 17, 2009 | Logitech Marble Mouse Trackball
Jan 08, 2009 | Microsoft Wireless Laser Mouse 5000
Apr 29, 2008 | Microsoft Wireless IntelliMouse Explorer
Jan 06, 2008 | Jenn-Air SVE47100 Slide-In Electric...
Oct 01, 2007 | Sony CDX-GT210 CD Player
Feb 01, 2007 | Microsoft Wireless Optical Mouse
77 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: