Question about Uniden Cordless Phone
I had the same problem but I fixed it by:
1. Disconnect the battery on the handset.
2. Wait 1 minute and reconnect.
3. Register handset.
Posted on May 15, 2009
Here is your owners manual.
A cordless handset will not operate until it is registered to the base. During the
registration process, keep the handset near the base. Up to 4 cordless handsets can
be registered to one base.
NOTE: If a handset is not registered; Not Register flashes on the
display and if the TALK button on the handset is pressed, it will
1. Make sure your phone is OFF (not in talk mode).
2. Press the menu button to go to the main menu and use cid/vol (3or4) button to
scroll to Registration.
3. Press menu button to confirm and you may program the following items: Register
and Remove handset.
From the Registration Menu:
1. Press the cid/vol (3or4) button to scroll to the Register sub-menu.
2. Press menu button to enter the menu.
3. Press and hold the page button on base for 5 seconds.
4. The charge/in use indicator will flash slowly for 2 minutes which indicates the
base is in registration mode.
5. If the registration is successful, the handset screen displays Successful and emits
a confirmation tone for 3 seconds.
6. If the registration is failed (i.e. timeout), the handset screen displays “No base” and
emits an error tone.
Posted on Jan 10, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 18, 2009 | Uniden Cordless Phone
May 04, 2009 | Uniden Cordless Phone
Apr 15, 2009 | Lands Phones
Apr 14, 2009 | Uniden Cordless Phone
Jan 07, 2009 | GE 25922 Cordless Phone
Dec 28, 2008 | Jwin G.E. Thompson: GE-29257GE1 Corded...
Jan 20, 2008 | GE 28111EE2 Cordless Phone
Oct 14, 2016 | Uniden Cordless Phone
891 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!