Question about Yahoo Messenger
At first, i can send and receive audibles as usually.but suddenly,i cannot sent them! i can receive,n i still have d audibles in my toolbars,when i sent it,,it appears on my window,,but not in receiver's window..why do this happened?what should i do to make it works again?
The problem is probably with the support software that drives Messenger - this is not downloaded with Yahoo Messenger but installed on your computer. Check your IE settings first
Click "Internet Options."
Click "Security" tab.
Click "Custom Level" button.
Scroll down to "Script ActiveX.controls marked safe for scripting"- enable
Scroll down to "Scripting - Active scripting" - enable
Scroll down to "Scripting of Java applets" - enable
Still not working ? Update software
use the links on this page to help update software.
http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/messenger/messenger9/notices/mstabuguqscripterror.html After updating check you do not have old versions of Flashplayer, Shockwaveplayer and Java running alongside the latest - this can cause conflicts
Start / control panel / programs
delete any old versions
Posted on Aug 31, 2009
download yahoo messenger stand alone version from here
select your country then download
Posted on Mar 22, 2010
1. Reboot your computer.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del on your keyboard. This will bring up the Windows Security window. Click the "Task Manager" button and then click the "Task Manager" tab.
3. You will see a list of files/applications. These are the applications running in the background on your system, whether they show on your taskbar or not. Any one of these applications could be causing a conflict with the Yahoo! Messenger installation.
4. Click the top item on the list to highlight it. Then hold the "Shift" key down and click the last item on the list. This should highlight the whole list.
5. Click the "End Task" button. This will temporarily close all background applications on your system.
6. Click the "X" in the upper right corner to close the Task Manager window.
7. Install Yahoo! Messenger. You should not experience the same issue that you had before.
8. After Yahoo! Messenger is installed,run registry cleaner reginout also reboot your system. All other background applications will return to their original configurations.
Posted on Jan 31, 2011
SOURCE: In yahoo messenger in chat
Try to follow these few steps, & you should be okay =)
1) Go to "Run". You can click the start bar, then type "run" in the search bar, the application should pop-up right after that.
2) In the "Run" interface, type "regedit", & a window says "Registry Editor" should come out after that.
3) Okay, now pay attention because this is where we get the tricks done. In the "Registry Editor" panel, look for "HKEY_CURRENT_USER". Expand it.
4) From there (expanded HKEY_CURRENT_USER) & now on, expand all the way according to these order: --> Software --> Microsoft --> Windows --> CurrentVersion --> Internet Settings --> Zones.
5) In "Zones", there should be consist ONLY with "0,1,2,3,4" accordingly. Anything besides those numbers, DELETE it. Close the "Registry Editor".
6) Now you can try opening your YM. & tadaaaa!... It's back to normal.
Posted on Jun 03, 2011
Testimonial: "It was great ... nice solution thanks a million "
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 15, 2011 | Yahoo Messenger
Dec 30, 2010 | Yahoo Messenger
May 31, 2010 | Yahoo Messenger
Oct 13, 2009 | Yahoo Messenger
Dec 18, 2008 | Yahoo Messenger
Oct 24, 2008 | Yahoo Messenger
Sep 15, 2008 | Yahoo Messenger
337 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: