Question about Canon PIXMA iP4200 InkJet Photo Printer
How to fix waste absorber is full in canon ip4200
Follow this instruction:
1) With the printer power turned off, while pressing the Resume/Cancel button, press and hold the Power button.
(DO NOT release the buttons. The Power LED lights in green to indicate that a function is selectable.)
2) While holding the Power button, release the Resume/Cancel button. (DO NOT release the Power button.)
3) While holding the Power button, press the Resume/Cancel button 2 times, and then release both the Power and
Resume/Cancel buttons. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the Alarm and Power LEDs light
alternately, Alarm in orange and Power in green, starting with Alarm LED.)
4) When the Power LED lights in green, press the Resume/Cancel button 4 of times.
5) Then press the Power button, then press it one more for turning off printer.Restart the printer and it will printing again.
Posted on Oct 08, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 29, 2014 | Canon PIXMA MP530 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 11, 2014 | Canon PIXMA iP4200 InkJet Photo Printer
Dec 09, 2011 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 09, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP4200 InkJet Photo Printer
Nov 02, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP4200 InkJet Photo Printer
Sep 30, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 03, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP4200 InkJet Photo Printer
Apr 15, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 30, 2007 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
361 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!