Question about HP Pavilion dv6000z Notebook
I need help! i need
1) NVIDIA GeForce 7000M/nForce 610M
2) Conexant High Definition Smartaudio 221 with a UAA
i have found alot of downloads but none work the HP UAA aborts when i try to install.
Here is the link to the download package for you system for XP from Nvidia directly.
Download the package and then move it to a storage location on your hard drive. Once there double click it and it will unpack there or ask you where to unpack it. Use this routine to do the unpack, don't use WinRar, etc.
Once unpacked it usually starts installing on its own, otherwise click on the Setup file. Let it run its course and restart when asked.
IMPORTANT. You should create a restore point first or back your system up, maybe both. Its up to you but be cautioned that installing this package may cause a problem. If it does, enter Windows in safe mode by pressing F8 like a piano key during bootup and then select Safe Mode and the revert back using your restore point.
I suspect everything will go fine and you will get your sound driver.
Posted on Jan 12, 2009
1. Click on Start and select Run. Now type devmgmt.msc and press enter.
2. Right click on "Audio device on High Definition Audio Bus" and click
3. Select "Install from a list or specific location"
4. Click Next. Then select "Don't search, I will choose the driver to
5. Click Next and then select "Sound, video and game controller" from the
6. Click Next and then click Have Disk.
7. Click Browse C:\swsetup\sp36090 folder and select the .inf (wis30b2a)
file and click open and Continue with the onscreen instructions
Posted on Jan 10, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 01, 2010 | HP Compaq Presario CQ50-210US Notebook
May 08, 2010 | Acer Aspire 5520-5908 Notebook
May 24, 2009 | Compaq Computers & Internet
Mar 01, 2009 | HP Compaq Presario CQ50-210US Notebook
Jan 28, 2009 | HP Pavilion dv2000t Notebook
Oct 15, 2008 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
Mar 26, 2008 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
Mar 11, 2008 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
482 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!