Question about Supersonic Televison & Video
Need to program time warner cable
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
the answer that you seek...is already in your hand
search the web for manuals? seek a helping hand?
flip over your remote control...and open up your eyes!!!
read the battery cover then slap your head for you've found where the secret lies.
Posted on Dec 14, 2008
I had the same problem, so I followed these steps and it worked!
1) Turn on TV.
2) On the remote control, press TV once (it will blink once). Then press and hold SETUP until the TV key blinks twice.
3) Enter 9 9 1, (the TV key will blink twice).
4) Aim the remote control at the TV & press POWER once.
5) Press & release the CH+ key continously (you may need to press it more than 50 times!), then stop when the TV turns off.
6) Press POWER. The TV should turn on, then immediately, press SETUP to lock in the code.
Posted on Aug 22, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
May 01, 2016 | Magnavox Televison & Video
Nov 27, 2015 | Yamaha Audio Players & Recorders
Jul 07, 2015 | Emerson Televison & Video
Nov 13, 2014 | Proscan 19 In. 720p LED HDTV/DVD Combo...
Dec 01, 2013 | Televison & Video
May 25, 2012 | Universal Remote Control Televison & Video
Mar 26, 2012 | Westinghouse Televison & Video
Nov 18, 2010 | Televison & Video
Oct 26, 2007 | Toshiba 36A50 36" TV
67 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!