Question about Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
First, I'd strongly suggest you update your drivers.. there are newer drivers that came out in Nov 07, Dec 07, Jan 08 and even Feb 08. Here's the link to Mac OS drivers for your specific printer...
Please download and install all of the applicable drivers/software, because I have found that features such as color management come from the Easy Photo software, not the driver stuff.
The second link here is the directions on how to set up the duplex printing in Mac OS systems. It's a step-by-step and seems pretty comprehensive.
Let us know how it works out for you!
Posted on Feb 23, 2008
Go to this page:
Click on the "Support & Service" tab. In the "Search Our Knowledgebase" block, type in replace ink and click "Search".
There should be a link at #1 dealing with installing ink cartridges. Click on the link and it will show with pictures and animation how to remove and install them.
Thanks for using Fixya.
Posted on Mar 30, 2009
SOURCE: canon pixma mx 320 error 5800
there are two ways you can remove the error message from your printer..
the first is to reset the printer and the second is to replace the waste ink absorber. If the reset thing did not work for your then you'll be spending money to replace the absorber.
How to reset? follow these steps
1. Turn off your printer
2. Press and hold the STOP/RESET button
3. Press and hold Power ON button
4. While holding the Power ON button, release the STOP/RESET button
5. While holding still the Power ON button, press twice the STOP/RESET button
6. Release the Power ON button
7. Wait until it display an "idle" message. It will take about a minute.
8. When "idle" appear, open the top cover to expose the cartridges.
9. Lift up the cover for cartridge holder and take out both the black and color cartridges
10. Return the cover of cartridge holder and turn off the printer
11. Return the top cover and turn on the printer again
12. After the printer initialize, return the cartridges.
Hope that solve the waste ink absorber in your printer..
Posted on Aug 04, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 19, 2014 | Canon PIXMA Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 07, 2014 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 14, 2013 | Canon PIXMA MX330 Office All In One...
Sep 12, 2012 | Office Equipment & Supplies
May 02, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
Apr 02, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
Feb 05, 2011 | Canon PIXMA iP90v Printer
May 13, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP470 All-in-One Printer
1,222 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: