Question about Motorola Mobility Bluetooth Hands Free Headset Wireless Headset
It always on blue light and it will not connect with my phone
If you have lost the pairing on your phone with the headset follow these simple steps below:
• Setting the headset into pairing mode
1) Ensure the headset is fully charged
2) The headset must be switch off
3) Press and hold the on button for +- 8 seconds until the light flashes red-blue
4) The headset is now in pairing mode
• Searching for the headset on the phone
1) Go to “settings” or “connections”
2) Select Bluetooth, then options
3) Select Devices and click add
4) The phone should search for any available Bluetooth devices and display what was found
5) Select the Motorola device and click add
6) You will be required to enter in a pass code which is standard ‘0000’.
7) If successful then the headset will start flashing BLUE every few seconds.
8) If it’s a Samsung or Nokia phone you will need to “AUTHORIZE” headset on the device.
• The headset is now paired with the phone
Hope this helps
Posted on Jan 18, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 03, 2016 | Samsung Gusto 3 Verizon CDMA Page Plus No...
Mar 03, 2013 | Harman Kardon JBL Flip black
Jul 02, 2010 | Cell Phones
Jun 04, 2010 | Motorola Mobility H700 Wireless Headset
Jul 10, 2009 | Motorola Mobility HS850 Consumer Headset
Jan 09, 2008 | Motorola Mobility HS850 Consumer Headset
61 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!