Look for the key with the cal/clock pic on it. Use to switch between calendar or clock mode. It is next to the feed key.
(12/24) Key used to switch between 12 or 24 hour at clock mode.
(Time Set) Key used to set the date and time in calendar & clock mode.
(AM/PM) Key used to switch between AM or PM at clock mode time setting.
(Format) Key used to select date format between "YYYY/MM/DD",
"DD/MM/YYYY" or "MM/DD/YYYY" at calendar mode.
Hope this helps, play with it I figured it out with instruction sheet.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Press the Date and Time button on the calculator. It is to the right of the Feed button and has a small calendar and clock on it. To set the date, press the button once to display the factory supplied date and hold down the Equal ( = ) button that is two buttons below Date and Time until the screen flashes. Input the correct date. Ex: August 20, 2010 would be entered on the numerical keyboard of the calculator at 08202010. When finished, hold the Equal button again. Do the same for the time.
To sum it up:
Press Date and Time button
Hold = button until blinks
Enter date or time
Hold = button again until blinking stops
1. Press the calendar/clock button twice
2. Press and hold the Clock/Date Set (or Time Set) button for three seconds.
3. Use the numeric keys to enter the time -- four digits (i.e., 0730)
4. Press the AM/PM button to select
5. Press the Clock/Date Set (or Time Set) button
6. Press the C/CE button to return to calculation mode
press clock calandar button, top row second from left.
press time set button, second row from left, 3rd button from top, (has time set printed diretly above)
enter numbers, say 03 05 2009
press time set button 3 seconds
press CE/E, red key at bottom left corner.
press clock calandar button once, date will show
press clock calandar button 2nd time, clock will show
press time set once
press am/pm button (below time set)
press time set for 3 seconds
press CE/E red button to return to calculation mode