Question about Computers & Internet
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: i forgot my bios supervisor
Are you the one who set up the BIOS password? If not, unfortunately, there's no way for us to retrieved the password. The only way you can reset the password to default settings is to reseat the CMOS battery on the motherboard, its a circular thing that looks like a battery of a watch,sometimes a pin hold it, just detached it then wait for at least 30 minutes then connect it back again,
Note: Before you reseat the CMOS battery,make sure that everything is unplugged on the computer, like AC adapter,battery and all external devices...
Hope this will help...Your response is very much appreciated...
Posted on Jan 25, 2011
SOURCE: How To Restore Lenovo
If you'd like to restore the system to the default factory setting, just process the One Key Recovery. But if you wanted to just restore the system to the last good know congifuration, I recommend to do a windows system restore. If you're not familiar on how to use the One Key Recovery please follow the steps below.
One Key Recovery (OKR)
Reminder: Please back up all your data and files before doing a One Key recovery. Be advised that during the process all of your data will be wiped out.
1. Turn off the computer completely.
2. Boot up the system by pressing the small button beside the power that has an arc arrow sign ( or an inverted arrow sign) once.
3. System will boot up. Wait until the windows loading a file appeared.
4. Now you gonna have a One key Rescue/Recovery console.
5. Please choose One key recovery then restore system from initial back up.
6. Just continue with the instructions and wait until the progress bar reaches 100%.
7. Once it reaches 100%, just click on finish, done then select reboot.
8. Wait until system boots up again. It will now give you the initial set up for the first use of the Operating system.
-- You should good for now, just continue to follow the instructions.
Hope it helps.
Thank you for using FixYa.
Posted on Mar 04, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
May 08, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Mar 23, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Sep 23, 2011 | Lenovo 3000V200 Laptop
Jul 29, 2011 | Lenovo 3000 C200 Notebook
May 31, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jan 02, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Dec 15, 2010 | Lenovo 3000 C200 Notebook
Sep 24, 2010 | Lenovo Computers & Internet
41 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: