Question about Televison & Video
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Unlock region code
I found this info on the site and it works!!!!
1. Switch on the DVD player.
2. Open the disc tray, and leave it open.
3. On your remote key in the following number: 81328
4. Then press the ENTER key a number of times till region 9 comes up.
5. Press the MENU button on your remote.
6. Finally close the tray.
Posted on Mar 30, 2008
SOURCE: insignia NS pdvd10
Insignia NS pdvd10
It`s really works
1) On the remote control type "SETUP" button
2) Select "PREFERENCES" in the menu with
3) Validate it with the button "OK"
4) Enter the code : "224455"
5) With the direction keys type:
a) Left key : < (Nothing happens)
b) Down key : v (a menu appears on the screen
with all region)
6) Select the Region : 0 (all) with the direction keys
7) Validate it with the button "OK"
8) Finish the process by typing the "SETUP" button.
Posted on Oct 03, 2008
With no disc in player:
On remote control:
(Current region shown on screen)
Push right arrow to increment 2.. 7.. 255
(When number = 255, Press Enter)
Press Setup to finish
Posted on Feb 19, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 03, 2011 | Sony DVP-FX750 Portable DVD Player
Jan 01, 2011 | Philips PET740237 7 in Portable DVD Player
Apr 16, 2010 | Sony DVP-FX810 Portable DVD Player
Jul 14, 2009 | Televison & Video
Mar 16, 2009 | Philips PET702 Portable DVD Player
Dec 29, 2008 | Philips PET710 Portable DVD Player
Sep 24, 2008 | Sony DVP-FX810 Portable DVD Player
49 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!