Question about Samsung Cell Phones
How to factory reset with pattern lock ang don't know gmail account
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: my samsung galaxy ace is
More than likely, you will need to reset your password for your GMail to get back into your phone. Go to Google.com to reset your information.
If you are unable to do this, you will need to do a Factory Restore to your phone. WARNING: Factory Restore will erase all phone data. It will restore the phone back to the stage when you first purchased it.
To restore your phone back to factory settings do the following:
1. Power down the phone.
2. Hold the Volume Down button and press the power button.
3. A menu pops up, release the Volume Down button.
4. Press and release the volume down button to select "Clear Storage"
5. Next, Press and release the power button
6. To confirm, press the Volume Up button
The phone will run some tasks and then reboot. You may then signin with a new Gmail account. I suggest recording your new account information in a safe location for future reference.
Posted on Mar 11, 2011
SOURCE: my samsung galaxy europa gt15500
dont type the full gmai,l for example email@example.com is wrong,just type giga1234 as username. same problem happened to me...i continusaly typed the full gmail account and it didnt accept. so just tyoe ur username..
Posted on Apr 24, 2011
SOURCE: hi i have a samsung
The only way to get around this is run the recovery
How to do this
1. Turn off the phone
2. Told down the UP Volume button and power button
3. Wait till the screen comes on and then off
4. A menu shows up and click restore/recover
5. The password is gone.
Posted on May 06, 2011
SOURCE: I forgot my unlock pattern
To unlock just Visite your nearest Samsung Service center They can unlock it & provide you new code
// Feel free to vote this answer with 4 thumbs up //
Posted on Jun 17, 2011
There are 2 solutions: 1. is to enter your google username (try just username and if not working add firstname.lastname@example.org) and in password field to enter number 0 that is number ZERO.
2. If other is not working you will have to reset to factory settings your phone, loosing all your data except on SD card.
For resetting your phone to factory settings you will have to enter recovery mode. Here are the steps: First try to enter Recovery Mode. There are a few ways to enter in Recovery Mode -> video link.Once in a recovery you can easily choose Factory Reset. On upper link you can find three ways to do it, and one way of doing it goes like this, it usually works:
1. Power Off your phone2. Press and hold Volume Up button + Power button + Home Menu button (just hold all three buttons at same time until logo appears)3. Select Wipe all data / Factory Reset (you select it with Volume Up and Volume Down buttons and execute it with Power button or in some cases with Home Menu button).
If you watch videos you will find same thing.
Posted on Aug 16, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 03, 2013 | Samsung Galaxy S GTI9000 Smartphone
Apr 13, 2013 | Android Apps
Jun 11, 2012 | Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S5830
Oct 28, 2011 | Samsung Galaxy S GTI9000 Smartphone
Oct 14, 2011 | Samsung Galaxy S GTI9000 Smartphone
Sep 29, 2011 | Samsung Galaxy S GTI9000 Smartphone
Sep 14, 2011 | Samsung Galaxy S GTI9000 Smartphone
Mar 11, 2011 | Samsung Cell Phones
Mar 08, 2011 | Samsung Galaxy S GTI9000 Smartphone
26 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!