Question about Televison & Video
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
the codes for sony are 0128, 0013, 0002, 0071, 0380, or 0152
1) Make sure the tv is on.
2) Press and hold the set up button till the red light on the left hand corner stays on.
3) Then press tv then release quickly so that the red light flashes once. (its pretty quick so pay attention).
4) Then enter one of the four digit codes and the red light will turn off.
5) Then press channel up.
If it goes up u have the right code. If not start from the begining (holding the setup button down) and do the same steps for each of the codes, one of them should work if not u have to do a code search. Follow steps #1, 2, 3, and 5 but on step 5 press it repeatedly (for up to 300 times and it says that on the instruction manual) until the device can be controled. The red light blinks then stays lit
6) press and release mute to install the code. The light will go off.
Posted on Aug 21, 2009
TCL- 051, 053, 068,071,073,082, 083, 084, 085, 110, 111,144, 156
199, 209, 216, 243, 244, 245, 246, to 249
Panasonic- 020, 001, 002, 014, 015, 021, 022, 059, 066
SONY- 041, 049, 005, 094, 106, 148, 237, 238, 239, 240
JVC- 089, 161
Goldstar- 009, 019, 023, 024, 040, 043, 098, 140
Hope this helps!
Posted on Jun 09, 2008
Auto code search
1. switch on the TV and select a channel eg. Bbc1 on the TV itself
2. press the appropriate device button eg. TV
3. press the green SET button for approx 5 seconds until the red light comes on.
4. release the green SET button and point the remote at the device to be controlled, the remote will emit a test signal about every 2 seconds.
5. when the TV switches itself off briefly press the green SET button to store the code found.
6. when the red light goes out the search is ended.
7. try out the remote if it works follow the same steps to set it to other devices eg. DVD. If it does not work follow the steps again.
cover other remote sensors on other devices when setting the remote.
Posted on Feb 22, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 09, 2016 | Universal Remote Control Televison & Video
Jun 15, 2014 | Philips Magnavox Learning Universal Remote
Nov 13, 2012 | Universal Remote Control Remote Control
May 27, 2011 | Televison & Video
Sep 09, 2017 | Televison & Video
1,137 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!