Question about Samsung HWD450 Crystal Surround Air Track Active Speaker System
Using toslink/optical cable that came with speaker into the TIVO box and cable to HDMI back of tv, and cable to Blu ray recorder I wish to get the surround speaker to turn on with one remote, hopefully the TIVO remote since it has more capabilities. Can I do this?
No there is not, You will just have to live with it working that way,
Posted on Nov 29, 2012
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: we have purchased the Samsung
That's only in television signal thats catch a radio frequency signal but can't occur when playing DVD,maybe near to your place there someone using a radio com...
hope this may help;
DON'T FORGET TO RATE;
Posted on Aug 21, 2008
SOURCE: Hi there, I bought this
I think you would have to use the tv remote control to change the input signal from the dvd receiver to the digital tv receiver. If that doesn't change anything, see if there is a setting for external speakers when not using the dvd receiver.
Posted on Feb 13, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
May 19, 2015 | Samsung Televison & Video
on Jul 31, 2010 | Cell Phones
Apr 18, 2015 | RCA RCRN03BR Remote Control
Hi- My name is Shannon and I am with Suddenlink. The SL-TiVo remote can be programmed to control the TV and one other A/V device using these steps:
1) From TiVo Central, select Settings & Messages > Settings > Remote, CableCARD, & Devices > Remote Control.
2) Highlight Part 1: TV power, volume, and mute and press SELECT.
3) The DVR displays a list of television brands. Use the UP ARROW and DOWN ARROW buttons and the CHAN DOWN and CHAN UP buttons on the TiVo remote to highlight your TV brand and then press SELECT.
4) The TV Remote Codes screen appears. Follow the instructions on this screen to enter a code into your remote control. If the first code does not work, repeat the instructions to enter the second remote control code, and so forth, until you find a code that works. The remote is now programmed to operate the TV.
5) If also programming to control volume & mute on an A/V receiver for surround sound; Highlight Part 2: A/V volume and mute and press SELECT.
6) The DVR displays a list of audio/video receiver brands. Use the UP ARROW and DOWN ARROW buttons and the CHAN DOWN and CHAN UP buttons on the TiVo remote to highlight your receiver brand and then press SELECT.
7) The AV Remote Codes screen appears.
Follow the instructions on this screen to enter a code into your remote control. If the first code does not work, repeat the instructions to enter the second remote control code, and so forth, until you find a code that works. The remote is now programmed to operate the receiver.
The TiVo remote will now turn the TV on/off and switch inputs and adjust the volume and mute the audio on the receiver.
If you have any questions, feel free to email me at shannon-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com. Thanks!
Nov 23, 2012 | Televison & Video
Please check this code 11610, if it works.
Please get back to us if you have further query or else please
accept the solution.
Thanks for contacting fixya.com
Sep 11, 2011 | Televison & Video
Jun 11, 2009 | Tivo Series 2 Remote Control
Dec 20, 2008 | Philips DSR708R DirecTV / TiVo DTV...
Dec 09, 2007 | Tivo DirectTV Remote Remote Control
Aug 02, 2007 | RCA 27V520T 27" TV
181 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: